Terminator Dark Fate - Thoughts on trailer?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Who else saw the trailer for this and was left feeling completely let down? When I heard Camron was coming on board for this one I had higher hopes. The T2 teaser trailer did more in 30-seconds then this trailer did in 2-3 minutes. 

I was 7 when I saw Judgement day. Gave me nightmares for years and every shooting star I saw I'd wish for a force field around New Zealand to save us from the nukes 😂 Im grown now. I still can't watch horrors but I'd watch dark fate. 

I only seen the trailer once..The first impression from that one,really didn't do much for me.

I think the first two movies were the best..The rest haven't really done much for me really. We'll see how this one goes  though..

Honestly,I think I'm starting to get warn out on Time travel movies to be honest..

When Hollywood smells a niche ,they wear it out until it's turned to juice on the pavement.. hehehehe

I've noticed in James Cameron films that the characters will explain the situation or the setting when it might be a little difficult to understand. In Aliens for example, we have Bishop and Ripley talking about how the reactor will blow up in a few hours before they go into the reactor. In Alita Battle Angel, we have a whole scene showing how motorball works  before we see Alita in the motorball arena. In Terminator 2, the characters go over how they need to get into the Cyberdyne and destroy the lab. Cameron has a lot of storytelling tools that he uses in every movie which help make the films seem more than just a forgettable action flick. I think the Dark Fate trailer looked pretty good. From any other writer/director it might be something to worry about but I think this movie will turn out good. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.