Marketplace idea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here's an idea: have your marketplace pages save your searches including prefs (newest first, etc.) Heck- have em alert you when a new item is added that fits your criteria via email or notification. Help people give creators their Lindens ;)

9 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

have em alert you when a new item is added that fits your criteria

Soon after Ebbe took over as CEO Linden Lab released a "What would you like to see from Marketplace?" questionnaire. One of the things I asked for was an on-site RSS feed where you could add your favourite stores and your feed would update every time those stores released something new, or even an RSS button for each store's page so I could add them to my own feed reader.

The favourite stores option has now been added, which is great, but we still have to click into them manually and sort by newest first to see if they've released something new. I do realise that I could subscribe to inworld groups and mailing lists, but I'm already up to 60 groups and multiple lists, so I'm reluctant to add any more. I also subscribe to store Flickr groups and I follow blogs, but I would love an option to check for updates on a single page.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Soon after Ebbe took over as CEO Linden Lab released a "What would you like to see from Marketplace?" questionnaire. One of the things I asked for was an on-site RSS feed where you could add your favourite stores and your feed would update every time those stores released something new, or even an RSS button for each store's page so I could add them to my own feed reader.

The favourite stores option has now been added, which is great, but we still have to click into them manually and sort by newest first to see if they've released something new. I do realise that I could subscribe to inworld groups and mailing lists, but I'm already up to 60 groups and multiple lists, so I'm reluctant to add any more. I also subscribe to store Flickr groups and I follow blogs, but I would love an option to check for updates on a single page.

not a single page option & wont alert you ... but its quicker than setting up searches each time:

sort your favourite store into newest first and any other search criteria you like to use

then save this search as a bookmark in your browser

Emma :)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.