Sign in to follow this  

Posted (edited)

I am a MARRIED 20 year old looking for 2 roommates. (Putting this here so I don't have strange people IM'ing me for sexual things ^^;)

I am currently renting a 3 bedroom town home in a neighborhood. I have a week left on my lease then I will be moving to another town home in a different neighborhood for L$1600 a week. I am looking for 2 roommates!

I expect rent to be divided equally so we each pay L$533 a week.

I will also be hiring an interior designer to furnish and decorate the town home.

Let me know if you're interested! IM me in world, that's the best way to get a hold of me!

(L$533 will be required on each person upon move in)

Edited by MelodyHaxx
Update

2 hours ago, MelodyHaxx said:

Putting this here so I don't have strange people IM'ing me for sexual things

You'd be amazed at the kinks that are out there that involve married people! :D 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Oh no 😧

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MelodyHaxx said:

I will also be hiring an interior designer to furnish and decorate the town home.

Do it by yourself.
Because most items are "no transfer", you will run into problems, if you want to move to another parcel.
If someone else is choosing and especially buying the decoration, its not yours, and its not in your inventory. Never will be. You would always need the designer to comer over to set it up again. Some furniture just allow the owner to make settings like editing the access list. You would have no change to do that in your case.

Not to mention, you have to pay once for the price of the items, and then pay for the labor everytime you need the designer to make some changes.
What if the designer gives up the business? You would have to hire another one, paying again for all the furniture, and the work to set it up.

What you can do though is to ask someone for reccomendations. Then you buy the items by yourself, you rez them on your parcel and another person (you gave permission to edit your objects) maybe will put them into the right corner, if you still think, thats too difficult. No, dont do that, unless its a very good friend you really trust...

2 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Do it by yourself.
Because most items are "no transfer", you will run into problems, ...

Maybe most, but there is still tons of trans furniture out there. All gacha furniture is trans.

10 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

All gacha furniture is trans.

But its no copy, too :)

12 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

ohhhh yeahhhh lol just call ME unicorn!! ❤️

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Do it by yourself.

Isn't that sort of a fundamental part of Second Life, in itself?

Sure, I get that not everyone feel like they know 'how to do it', but it's such an easy process and if you don't like the result, it's so easy to change things around until you do. To have someone else do it for you is to give up control - the only real way I can think of off the top of my head that would be even remotely viable, would be for you to purchase the furniture that you want to use, rez it, and give the 'designer' edit rights and have them place it for you, at which point you've still already done most of the work. Besides, if you hire someone else to do it, you don't learn the process, and you'll feel the need to do the same the next time you want a home or business furnished.

It might also be a fun way to get to know one's future roommates; go look around for the furniture you'll want, together.

That said - if you want your place to look like a shrine to Gothic Horror and Romance, give me a nudge. My rates may make a queen blush, but I have arcane, dark powers (mathematics) at my disposal. I also accept a wide range of methods of payment; cash, blood, souls, etc. 😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mQQnie said:

ohhhh yeahhhh lol just call ME unicorn!! ❤️

it bad that I know EXACTLY what you are talking about? :D 

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2019 at 1:22 AM, MelodyHaxx said:

I am a MARRIED 20 year old looking for 2 roommates. (Putting this here so I don't have strange people IM'ing me for sexual things ^^;)

I am married too.

Why don't we set up a date, the four of us? We love to share.

:-)

Update:
I had some things happen irl and havent been on in a while due to things. I lost my current town home in the process. I will be getting a new one once i get paid irl on the 10th. Sorry about that!

On 5/27/2019 at 12:11 PM, Fritigern Gothly said:

it bad that I know EXACTLY what you are talking about? :D 

lol not at all! ;)