looking for a nice club/spot for hotwives-bulls encounters

ERNEST1978

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

in order to create good conditions for me and my wifey referring to our hotwife fantasy, I've been trying to find special places for hotwives-bulls encounters, specially clubs or pubs... I've found some options about it, but they don't always offer what I'm looking for, so that's the reason I want to know more about good specialized spots in which I could get a nice chilling ambient and also nice people whith adult thinking, of course... the specifical circumstances that I'm looking for are very simple, expressed  in some words: a nice spot (can be a club as I've stated, a pub or any other kind), me in some corner of the place, my totally sexy and sexual blonde brazilian wife dancing alone in the presence of some men, stranger guy(s) approaches to her, flirting starts, a sexy couple dance between my wife and her new friend(s), then he/them takes my wife somewhere right there or any other place of our mutual choice to make her his/them... I just want to watch her getting very delighted and totally unleashed with other men, not looking for any kind of humiliation to me nor to her... me in threesome/foursome/gb on her is a possible option for my wife and me

would appreciate any sugest... contact me at any time

Edited by ERNEST1978
privacy
  • Like 1

You might have better luck at the adult forums, there's more topics about clubs and adult stuff there

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/267-general-discussion/

I'm not sure there are clubs "specialized" in what you are looking for. But I can imagine if you visit more general adult minded clubs, and let your wife dance alone on the dance floor, you can create this situation. if she gets hit on and goes along with it under the terms you are allowed to watch. Either people will like it or not. Might even make it more exciting, as your "encounter" will be an unexpected experience for the other people included.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.