Urgently needed inspiration!

Sunbleached

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! help please! urgently needed inspiration. Until recently, everything was fine with this, but some events occurred and it was as if something broke inside! I began my SL story with DJing, then I started to write simple scripts and ended up in the mesh. but now I'm starting to do something and I just can't. I’ll light up the idea for the day, no longer interesting. where to get inspiration? Getting idea I am doing the wrong thing or just need a vacation.

Oh by the way, my computer is still very weak and I cannot produce a product of high quality.

Advise what to do?

Many thanks!

11 minutes ago, Sunbleached said:

Hello! help please! urgently needed inspiration. Until recently, everything was fine with this, but some events occurred and it was as if something broke inside! I began my SL story with DJing, then I started to write simple scripts and ended up in the mesh. but now I'm starting to do something and I just can't. I’ll light up the idea for the day, no longer interesting. where to get inspiration? Getting idea I am doing the wrong thing or just need a vacation.

Oh by the way, my computer is still very weak and I cannot produce a product of high quality.

Advise what to do?

Many thanks!

First thing I'd say is that "getting inspiration for something new" is not really an URGENT matter. So maybe you'll get better inspiration if you reduce some of the pressure you seem to have put on yourself.

• Thanks 1

Perhaps you need a little break.  Sometimes it takes time away from something in order for us to realize what we're missing, and that can then lead to inspiration.   Personally, I get most of my inspirations when I'm out walking around outside, not really thinking about anything in particular, and then in pops some idea or possibility. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/26/2019 at 10:25 AM, Sunbleached said:

Advise what to do?

Many thanks!

Hiya,

I hear ya... My laptop is very old too. 

For now, I am doing things to create inspiration for myself.  I will write.  I can still do texture stuff in Photoshop.  And I can do this while multi-tasking in SL, by playing a L$ earning game.  There are a quite few to choose from.  Fish Hunt, Lindo, Treasure Quest, and Alienum to name a few.  It just depends on what you are in the mood for.  When I am lost in the middle of all that, and sometimes social media, I sometimes come up with ideas and inspiration. 

Also, breedables are quite distracting and fulfilling too.  There are many.  I seem to favor the Amaretto Horses and PlantPets. 

Look around and find something you are interested in.  Go to an event.  Explore a new sim.  Take pictures.  Share them.  Anything, really!  :) 

These other ppl here have some very lovely ideas too, as well.   

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2019 at 5:25 AM, Sunbleached said:

Advise what to do?

Many thanks!

Take the vacation and reset. Come back with a fresh mind, then you can decide to continue your normal or try something completely new. 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.