3 years ago and now

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1473 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maybe...maybe not. I’m the same as you, I was on every single day and now probably once a week if I’m lucky. I still love SL and the world holds a lot of memories for me..but..for me personally I think it’s my mind telling me I need a break and to focus myself on other things. It all depends on how you feel really

I just turned ten (which I keep saying because I can't believe it), and I go through cycles, but SL always keeps pulling me back in, and I'm glad that it does. RL has been kicking my butt and I hadn't been inworld in almost all of 2019 so far, but now I'm showing up more. I haven't posted on forums in years (which is why my post to "+" ratio is so wonky), and now I'm giving them a go again (boy, have they changed. . . ). So, maybe the light is dimming for you now, but if you've been around that long, chances are you'll get recharged again at some point.

I've taken my breaks from SL - heck, I spent roughly 7 years only popping in about once a month.  Currently I'm on daily, sometimes far more hours in a day than I probably should be.

I don't think I'd spend too much time trying to analyze it.  It is what it is.  If you need a break, then take one.  If you want to come back later, your account is still here - as long as you don't request LL to delete it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1473 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.