What's your favorite head applier for Genus head?

Miyuki2112

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wanna share with you my favorite applier of all time like ever when i got my genus head not too long ago. I'm always wanting this for my entire second life to make my avatar close to ariana. So here it is! My ariana grande inspired skin from tres beau and it looks fab with this make up but i hope they make a no make up version of it. I'm looking forward to see your favorite head applier for genus so please comment down below! By the way, here's a glimpse of my genus head. ❤️

47933535403_1678a4108c_b.thumb.jpg.bf099a2128ddf1c885a0fa6c3c6700c3.jpg

• Like 8

Tati and Gigi - Tres Beau

Gisele - It Girls

a few skins from Glam Affair

as much as I like head appliers from Session, I find the body applier not as good as the one which matches Tres Beau head appliers (sorry, forgot what is the brand name) 

Edited by Kotelle
  • Like 1

I have several favorites. Since Genus came out it's my head of choice.

Skinnery

Session

Not Found

L'Etre

YS&YS

DeeTalez

Genus (they have few but the ones they have a lovely)

Amara Beauty

Pumec

Go & See

Atelier Pepe

Flesh

I also agree with It Girls and Glam Affiar although I find the GA ones a bit too generic sometimes but they are really well done.

Bold & Beauty- this is Romee, in tone Sand which I just tried for the first time for Genus. I had one or 2 for Catwa that I did not even realize I had in my inventory. It's giving me a kind of Natalie Portman feeling.  I used the shape in the box which was done for the classic head but this is on the strong head.

Romee

Edited by Elora Lunasea
Corrected name of creator
  • Like 2

My very first skin applier for my Genus was Nadine from The Skinnery.. I really haven't found but a couple every since then that work better for me and my shape..

I always end up going back to this one. because for some reason it just works in about every lighting I put it in.

These are the same skin and tone in different lighting.

BabyFace 1.5_001Baby Face Ceka

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

Your avatar is BEAUTIFUL!

I tried a number of different skins -- from Detailz, Glam Affair, and YS&YS for instance -- but ended up going with a couple from The Skinnery. I think the one I'm currently using is "Julia."

In part that's because I thought the others made my face look too young (or younger than I wanted it to look anyway), and in part because I'm lazy. I'm using a Skinnery body applier, and the idea of fiddling with tinting and such to eliminate the neck seam was more than I could bear.

That said, the Skinnery does nice work anyway. The best advertisement for it is Ceka's avi, above, which I still think is one of the most beautiful I've seen here.

• Like 1

Oh gosh, I don't think I could pick a favorite if I tried. I'm constantly being distracted by new skin adverts on Flickr. LOL

Right now I'm wearing one from SlackGirl, and I didn't even know she made skins! I stumbled across it by accident. I tried it on a whim and ended up loving it.

If I had to narrow it down, my favorites tend to be Pink Fuel, The Skinnery, and ItGirls. There's just something about those three that always seem somewhat special to me. For realism Session gets my vote. Lara Hurley skins are gorgeous but she doesn't release very often. Amara Beauty, DeeTalez, Flesh, YS&YS, Pepe Skins...they're all great!

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Your avatar is BEAUTIFUL!

I tried a number of different skins -- from Detailz, Glam Affair, and YS&YS for instance -- but ended up going with a couple from The Skinnery. I think the one I'm currently using is "Julia."

In part that's because I thought the others made my face look too young (or younger than I wanted it to look anyway), and in part because I'm lazy. I'm using a Skinnery body applier, and the idea of fiddling with tinting and such to eliminate the neck seam was more than I could bear.

That said, the Skinnery does nice work anyway. The best advertisement for it is Ceka's avi, above, which I still think is one of the most beautiful I've seen here.

Aww,that was sweet of you to say..Thank you :$

I really enjoy the pictures and scenes you create..They are really so original and life like.. I always look forward to them.:)

• Thanks 1

I have to agree with @Ceka Cianci about Skinnery. I am sure I have way more of their appliers than any other in my inventory. Always looks natural, I don't need to fiddle with the neck seam in most lighting (or too much) , love the range of tones offered and the way the body applier looks also. I always know it will be exactly as advertised, no surprises which I can't say about some other skins. And, as Scylla said it also doesn't make you look too young which is important for me. If I wind up looking like a teen then the applier is not for me at all.

I am a fan of Atelier Pepe. They've converted all their Catwa appliers to Genus with updates and have updated the matching body skins to go with them.

Gates of Oria 1

Edit to add: and almost zero neck seam (when head options are set right) :D

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 5/26/2019 at 1:08 PM, Elora Lunasea said:

I have several favorites. Since Genus came out it's my head of choice.

Skinnery

Session

Not Found

L'Etre

YS&YS

DeeTalez

Genus (they have few but the ones they have a lovely)

Amara Beauty

Pumec

Go & See

Atelier Pepe

Flesh

I also agree with It Girls and Glam Affiar although I find the GA ones a bit too generic sometimes but they are really well done.

Bold & Beauty- this is Romee, in tone Sand which I just tried for the first time for Genus. I had one or 2 for Catwa that I did not even realize I had in my inventory. It's giving me a kind of Natalie Portman feeling.  I used the shape in the box which was done for the classic head but this is on the strong head.

Romee

I love that hair and hairbase. (especially the hairbase) Can you tell where it's from? Maybe they sell it in Omega  or tattoo layers too.

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I love that hair and hairbase. (especially the hairbase) Can you tell where it's from? Maybe they sell it in Omega  or tattoo layers too.

Not a hair base! It's the whole hair

It's by Doux, called Pink. All of their hair have an option to apply "baby hairs" . Make sure you get the "base pack" AND the 2nd pack which cost something like an extra $125L because that's the one that gives you accessories if there is one (like barrettes), materials ability etc. IDK why they don't just make it all one pack but maybe they've discovered some people aren't interested in those options and prefer to pay a little less. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Not a hair base! It's the whole hair

It's by Doux, called Pink. All of their hair have an option to apply "baby hairs" . Make sure you get the "base pack" AND the 2nd pack which cost something like an extra $125L because that's the one that gives you accessories if there is one (like barrettes), materials ability etc. IDK why they don't just make it all one pack but maybe they've discovered some people aren't interested in those options and prefer to pay a little less. 

Touching on this; the second pack don't actually include the hair but I agree with main point that why don't they do one big pack however I do love Doux hair!

On 5/26/2019 at 12:49 PM, Miyuki2112 said:

I wanna share with you my favorite applier of all time like ever when i got my genus head not too long ago. I'm always wanting this for my entire second life to make my avatar close to ariana. So here it is! My ariana grande inspired skin from tres beau and it looks fab with this make up but i hope they make a no make up version of it. I'm looking forward to see your favorite head applier for genus so please comment down below! By the way, here's a glimpse of my genus head. ❤️

47933535403_1678a4108c_b.thumb.jpg.bf099a2128ddf1c885a0fa6c3c6700c3.jpg

So pretty!

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is going to probably sound lame buuut my favorite Genus skin is actually the default pale skin the head comes with out of the box. I used the browless variant, added Milla messy lashes, simple bloom brows and Luxrebel lipstick and some dimples and it's just suuuch a versatile skin for all genus heads imo. Below is the the same skin/appliers combo on both my babyface and classic heads. xo :3 

_20200131_121505.JPG

_20200131_121630.JPG

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.