Tour of homes.

Ivory Bouscario

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Update: Seems I am always a day late and a dollar short. There is a parade of homes maintained by Script Alchemi and there is a post about it on the following link. Contact him in world if you want your home added to their list. Didn't realize it before making this post but I am glad someone let me know about it!

If you're interested, here is a link to my place if you want to drop in and take a peek. Feel free to tell me what you think, love it or hate it. Bring warm cookies, or baked breads, or something equally yummy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Menagerie/133/3/22

Edited by Ivory Bouscario
updated info
  • Like 5

It looks amazing Ivory :)  I'm a bit of a wallflower, so I tend to shy away from social events, but I do hope you had people stop by and see all of the wonderful work you did.  I really am impressed, it is gorgeous and you are very talented at decorating.  

• Like 1

The Bellisseria Community group ( secondlife:///app/group/63773109-bc01-d353-2074-dbb6e8256f0a/about ) has an ongoing Bellisseria Community Parade of Homes that takes you around to houses that people have opened to the public. There are a lot of awesome homes on the list, and I am jealous of everyone's ability to squeeze all the LI they can from the decorations. You can pick up the HUD from group notices. To be listed or removed, contact Script Alchemi inworld.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Ivory Bouscario said:

Finally finishing decorating your home is almost as satisfying as bundling up under the blankets on a cool night, naked, in a freshly laundered bed. Or maybe that's just me. Probably so. It feels good to sit back and look at my finished houseboat though. We should all have an SL housewarming party lol. So hey, I'll start this. Here is mine. Feel free to tell me what you think, love it or hate it. Drop in and say hey! Bring warm cookies, or baked breads, or something equally yummy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Menagerie/133/3/22

If you have finished decorating your home and wouldn't mind people dropping in to look at it then go ahead and post an SLURL in here to your house. Would love to see them and get to meet some fellow Bellisserians!

Also, be sure to visit The Linden Homes Photo Thread

6 hours ago, ThomasHooker said:

The Bellisseria Community group ( secondlife:///app/group/63773109-bc01-d353-2074-dbb6e8256f0a/about ) has an ongoing Bellisseria Community Parade of Homes that takes you around to houses that people have opened to the public. There are a lot of awesome homes on the list, and I am jealous of everyone's ability to squeeze all the LI they can from the decorations. You can pick up the HUD from group notices. To be listed or removed, contact Script Alchemi inworld.

Thanks for the tip Thomas! I will look into that. And thank you everyone for the compliments on the house :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ivory Bouscario said:

You got an amazing location Ruslana! Job well done on your houseboat. Love the rustic decor and the artwork is sooo pretty!

TY, hope everyone like the light and shadow in my place.  and take a break to sit on the roof to breath the fresh grass.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.