Bellisseria PARTY People

Evangeline Ling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One thing I am noticing is there is a really active social scene going on in Second Life.  How about a place to post your casual party photos to highlight the fun we are all having...

Just a little selfie to kick things off from the pool party that broke out in Hartnell today...

PARTY ON!!!

[ Eva ] LOTD_005.jpg

• Like 11

• 3 months later...

This was in one of the 3 Silo's, yesterday. We may have renamed the region - RadioactiveRegion. No need to thank us Moles, you are most welcome! 

Edit: Also, the DJ was spinning on a nuclear warhead, because that's not strange at all lol. 

~runs~

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by KrystalKandy
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alyona Su said:

Your alt is a Mole? Nice.

I think Krystal means no need for the Moles to give thanks for the Party-goers  renaming the region “Radioactive” lol 😂 But it wouldn’t surprise me if Krystal is also a Mole!  And Partying on Three Mole Island!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

I think Krystal means no need for the Moles to give thanks for the Party-goers  renaming the region “Radioactive” lol 😂 But it wouldn’t surprise me if Krystal is also a Mole!  And Partying on Three Mole Island!!!

I think @Alyona Sumeant that there was a very important comma missing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BJoyful said:

*I* am a mole also. Though I never said I am a Linden LPDW Mole. Just... you know... mole.

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

I think @Alyona Sumeant that there was a very important comma missing. 

I am PMing a giant fudge cookie to you!

1 hour ago, BJoyful said:

Wouldn't it have just been more clear to ask "Is there an important comma missing or are you a Mole?"  🤣

Yes, but then it would be BO-RING. You should know how I roll by now. ~hold nose, points to title under her name~ . :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, KrystalKandy said:

Yes, should have added a comma lol .. NOT a Mole. That would surely be my name though .. "Notta Mole".

/me grins.

Why commas, especially the Oxford comma, can be important: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/16/us/oxford-comma-lawsuit.html

(Count me as on the in-favor of the Oxford camp LOL)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.