You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I enjoy taking SL pics. I have a couple of Flickr accounts to show off my work, and it's fun and all. But more than anything, I enjoy making sl music videos. I don't seem to find this much, only able to think of a handful of video creators. I wonder why this is such a dying art form on the grid. Anyone out there also creates videos? I'd really love to just connect with someone. Check out my channel below. I'm filming a movie next and just would love to bump heads with fellow video creators!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMDKsx5mTTETa-0eAvK30eQ/videos

• Like 3

Your videos are much fancier than mine!  :) 

I used to make SL videos a long time ago, under my original account name arthurx Titanium.  There are a number of reasons I do not make SL videos anymore.  One is lack of disk space.  Another is the strain that processing videos puts on my computer.  I am trying to get a few more years of use out of my computer before I need to replace some key components.  Also, my download rate is too slow, if any other avatars would happen to tp in, I would not be able to rez them in time to avoid ruining a shoot.  And finally, there is so much to learn about one of my favorite SL hobbies, photography, that I think I only have time to learn one or the other.  

Here are links to my top 3 videos (by view count).  They are all what I would call "music videos" and the styles of each are different...

Edited by sandi Mexicola
  • Like 3

You have a great eye for imagery. Fancy graphics or not lol. I can understand computer restraints though. Hey, if you ever want to work on something, I'm always looking for creative minds to collaborate with. Don't worry, we'll abuse my computer only. lol. 

I'd love to see your photography work.

• Like 1

Thank you!  :)

As for videos, I generally just fly by the seat of my pants at the moment, trying to "feel" what I am shooting.  And, I generally try to shoot enough so that I can throw about 80% of it away later, which is normally what I do.  I don't really plan my videos in advance, usually.  

My top Flickr pics, as rated by other Flickr viewers: 

https://www.flickr.com/people/sandimexicola/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 12:26 PM, JordanRizzo said:

So, I enjoy taking SL pics. I have a couple of Flickr accounts to show off my work, and it's fun and all. But more than anything, I enjoy making sl music videos. I don't seem to find this much, only able to think of a handful of video creators. I wonder why this is such a dying art form on the grid. Anyone out there also creates videos? I'd really love to just connect with someone. Check out my channel below. I'm filming a movie next and just would love to bump heads with fellow video creators!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMDKsx5mTTETa-0eAvK30eQ/videos

I sure do!🤣

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.