want to try a new body

Louminca

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think i have had a maitreya body since they came out.

I want to try a new body. I think the clothes makers all make for Belleza .

But are there any other brands that are contenders? Meaning they have clothes made for them.

9 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Slink is up there with Belleza and Maitreya as far as creator support. 

Slink Hourglass, yes. A noticeable number of creators has dropped Slink Physique. I know, because an alt had to switch body. What I wanted for her didn't include Physique sizes anymore.

Not all create for all 3 Belleza bodies. I would say that Maitreya, Belleza Freya and Slink Hourglass is in the lead - that is what I believe, based upon the stores I shop in. 

If the OP hasn't deleted the different versions, she could do a search in her inventory and see what she already has. 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 12:57 PM, Louminca said:

I think i have had a maitreya body since they came out.

I want to try a new body. I think the clothes makers all make for Belleza .

But are there any other brands that are contenders? Meaning they have clothes made for them.

Slink and Belleza are the next big names on the market. Lot of clothes and makeups for them and Omega skins

On 5/24/2019 at 5:38 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Slink is up there with Belleza and Maitreya as far as creator support. 

1 hour ago, MorrianaDarkstar said:

Slink and Belleza are the next big names on the market. Lot of clothes and makeups for them and Omega skins

Yes, Maitreya, Belleza, Slink are the main triumvirate, and the subs would be Belleza Freya, then Isis, then Venus (in that order) and Slink Physique then Hourglass (is it 'Hourglass?" I forget now) - in that order. Not in popularity of use, but rather in popularity of creator support - at least that's what I'm seeing when I go shopping, and I do a LOT of shopping. ~three thumbs up~

23 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Yes, Maitreya, Belleza, Slink are the main triumvirate, and the subs would be Belleza Freya, then Isis, then Venus (in that order) and Slink Physique then Hourglass (is it 'Hourglass?" I forget now) - in that order. Not in popularity of use, but rather in popularity of creator support - at least that's what I'm seeing when I go shopping, and I do a LOT of shopping. ~three thumbs up~

Yes it's Slink Hourglass you remembered it correctly 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.