I am leaving SL, for good.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am posting this to let you know I have died.  I will be leaving SL for good. I am not sure what I died of or probably my ulcer or lack of nutritional balanced meals but more than likely my job in retail did me in....I am not sure when I died either, this is just a pre-dieing post prepared in the event of my death.. I am leaving my sim to the Lindens, who without them I would have no sim.. And all my inwordly goods shall go to no one because they are all no transfer. Please light a scripted candle for me and say a few sarcastic words  and mild insults, and outright flames in my memory.. and remember  me when failed tps crash your pc......  I just want you all to know what you ment to me and how I treasured every conversation, every "lets have sexor!" and every single.. "Can I borrow some linden?" and every single... "Show some linden love." every one has ever said to me..  I love you guys..

Goddess be with you all and may all your tps be successful. .. . .. . . . _____________________________________________________

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

She'll be back within three days with an alt.

6 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

this is just a pre-dieing post prepared in the event of my death..

If she is back in 3 days after the actual dying part, do we get a new Easter holiday?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 18
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

... Please light a scripted candle for me and say a few sarcastic words  and mild insults, and outright flames in my memory..  and how I treasured every .. "lets have sexor!" and every single.. "Can I borrow some linden?" and every single... "Show some linden love." every one has ever said to me..  I love you guys....

Bye :|

• Like 1

Phil? Is that you?

I'd like to spend a moment reminiscing.

It's not too soon, right?

/me clears throat

My earliest and fondest memory of Tarina dates back to, I guess, 2009? On the old RA forum. I'd created a joke thread, and Tarina upbraided me (not without some justice, I suspect) for being a little "cliqueish" (or something like that), and directing my humour at the "in crowd."

I'd like to think that that is sort of what Tarina herself is doing here. And that 10 years from now, on whatever version of the forums we have then, she'll reminisce about my imminent virtual demise in the same way.

RIP Tarina. But don't forget to drop by and visit occasionally! I'm sure my wrist will still be in need of slapping!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2019 at 6:40 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Phil? Is that you?

/me clears throat

My earliest and fondest memory of Tarina dates back to, I guess, 2009? On the old RA forum. I'd created a joke thread, and Tarina upbraided me (not without some justice, I suspect) for being a little "cliqueish" (or something like that), and directing my humour at the "in crowd."

I'd like to think that that is sort of what Tarina herself is doing here. And that 10 years from now, on whatever version of the forums we have then, she'll reminisce about my imminent virtual demise in the same way.

RIP Tarina. But don't forget to drop by and visit occasionally! I'm sure my wrist will still be in need of slapping!

XOXOX I luv you.

• Like 3

On 5/24/2019 at 1:44 AM, Tarina Sewell said:

and every single... "Show some linden love." every one has ever said to me.. 

I rarely turn on the SL music stream. How much do I have to tip the DJs to quit posting in local text?

• Haha 3

On 5/23/2019 at 10:44 PM, Tarina Sewell said:

I am posting this to let you know I have died.  I will be leaving SL for good. I am not sure what I died of or probably my ulcer or lack of nutritional balanced meals but more than likely my job in retail did me in....I am not sure when I died either, this is just a pre-dieing post prepared in the event of my death.. I am leaving my sim to the Lindens, who without them I would have no sim.. And all my inwordly goods shall go to no one because they are all no transfer. Please light a scripted candle for me and say a few sarcastic words  and mild insults, and outright flames in my memory.. and remember  me when failed tps crash your pc......  I just want you all to know what you ment to me and how I treasured every conversation, every "lets have sexor!" and every single.. "Can I borrow some linden?" and every single... "Show some linden love." every one has ever said to me..  I love you guys..

Goddess be with you all and may all your tps be successful. .. . .. . . . _____________________________________________________

On 5/24/2019 at 3:40 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Phil? Is that you?

/me clears throat

9 minutes ago, Tarina Sewell said:

XOXOX I luv you.

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif.42964f3980d6c2f09739ac8df7ac7b16.gif

Just felt like posting this gif for the third time today. Seemed appropriate.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Eternal4All said:

I need it to buy a girlfriend , I don't know how to get a free girlfriend.

We just pretend to have free girlfriends.  Everybody pays for it one way or another. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eternal4All said:

I need it to buy a girlfriend , I don't know how to get a free girlfriend.

1 hour ago, Erwin Solo said:

We just pretend to have free girlfriends.  Everybody pays for it one way or another. 

Gosh. With attitudes towards women like these, it's hard to imagine why the women aren't tripping over themselves to knock on your doors, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

XOXOX I luv you.

/me runs in slow motion towards Tarina through a flower-strewn meadow, arms outstretched, hair flowing behind in the wind . . .

Does this mean that you're still going to hang out with us here?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.