Renewed focus on premium experience

Kat Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 5/26/2019 at 11:39 AM, Kitten Kaos said:

HAhaha! My rez day is August 10, 2005  and I had an account even earlier than that, but I deleted that AV. I am the most ancient & decrepit here,... what do I win?

Gatcha beat! Oct 22, 2004.  Paid to create this account too :).  Who's here longer?  Maybe Luna?

Edited by Tequlia Tapioca

3 hours ago, Bengta said:

I think the point being not every member has access to a new linden home, for obvious reasons.  It is just my opinion that we should not have the same premium if we do not have the same and equal options.  If at some point linden labs can offer all premium members the same options then of course the premium should be equal.  and I do appreciate what they are trying to create and the new areas are lovely but at the present not all premium members can access them equally.

Then relinquish your Premium membership and then you will not be paying that higher fee.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Tequlia Tapioca said:

Gatcha beat! Oct 22, 2004.  Paid to create this account too :).  Who's here longer?  Maybe Luna?

Ohhh, you win the bus tour of Bellisseria then. Or maybe all us elders can take it together, after we stop for breakfast at Denny's making sure to take 2 hours to drink 6+ cups of free refill coffee first (stereotypes, I got plenty)  We can be the Golden Girls of Bellisseria. That's a group someone should start. I call dibs on being Dorothy. 

😛

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Ohhh, you win the bus tour of Bellisseria then. Or maybe all us elders can take it together, after we stop for breakfast at Denny's making sure to take 2 hours to drink 6+ cups of free refill coffee first (stereotypes, I got plenty)  We can be the Golden Girls of Bellisseria. That's a group someone should start. I call dibs on being Dorothy. 

😛

I want their house as an option! And dang it, I wanted Dorothy! LOL I guess I will take Sophia or Rose. As much as I love Blanche, I am just not her.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

I want their house as an option! And dang it, I wanted Dorothy! LOL I guess I will take Sophia or Rose. As much as I love Blanche, I am just not her.

Sophia's a total badass, you could do worse  ... (and I pretty much am Dorothy in RL- same height, same build, same perennial snark) 

• Like 1

Just now, Kitten Kaos said:

&starts passing out ASLRA (Association of Second Life Retired Avatars) cards.... don't forget Wednesday Matinee Movies are half price  with card

/takes her card and laminates it

Although next to Blush/Debi, I feel like I haven't even hit menopause with Zoya (2006)

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

LOL .. I'm so far past menopause I don't remember what a period is!!!

"I want to go to there"   .... joins the OMGTMI Club by stating that my period calendar just shrugs now & looks at me like "why are you even bothering? I mean, really"

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Tequlia Tapioca said:

I don't have a house or boat yet so that bus better be free!  Also, I want to be Blanche.  She has more fun.   :D

Yes,  free buses and more Blanches- that is the Bellisserian way

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

My main, Debi Baskerville, Oct 2003 ... so I beat ya!

You sure are!!!  By a full year.  I would have been there with you but they rejected my beta request so I forgot about SL for a while. 

OK you can be Blanche if you want :). 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tequlia Tapioca said:

You sure are!!!  By a full year.  I would have been there with you but they rejected my beta request so I forgot about SL for a while. 

OK you can be Blanche if you want :). 

Image result for mother on golden girls

I'll be Sophia ... when you are that old you can say or do anything you want and get away with it .. that's the life for me!

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Image result for mother on golden girls

I'll be Sophia ... when you are that old you can say or do anything you want and get away with it .. that's the life for me!

Many years ago, my mother-in-law liked to say that after you're over 50 you can act however you want, because people will just consider you eccentric.  That probably needs to be updated these days to be when you're over 70 (or maybe 80) ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.