7 minutes ago, Spiryt Sodwind said:

Hello!

I recently purchased a Teegle horse.  Am loving it but I'm having a problem when wearing the horse and teleporting to various destinations.   My avatar is all over the place and doesn't sit center on the saddle or when bareback.  She sways left. right and blends into the horse.  The horse is also difficult to direct.    I do turn my AO off before wearing the horse and have tried adjusting my position, etc.      I  requested a redelivery to make sure something wasn't messed up but the problem still persists.  It only happens when I wear the horse from inventory.    

Are there any adjustments I should be making or paying attention to?   At the moment I'm stuck on my small parcel with not a lot of space to ride.   Thank you for any and all suggestions and help!   

The problem you're describing is one of those things being fixed in the "big update" I mentioned above :) If you're not already, I recommend joining the Teegle group in world - which is a much more reliable place to get customer service than here on the forums, since I don't always check the forums! - and when the notice goes out for next week's update, you'll see it! In the meantime, the way to fix yourself when your horse is pointing off to the side while worn is just to take a small step in the opposite direction; that usually forces the horse to straighten out.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Teager said:

The problem you're describing is one of those things being fixed in the "big update" I mentioned above :) If you're not already, I recommend joining the Teegle group in world - which is a much more reliable place to get customer service than here on the forums, since I don't always check the forums! - and when the notice goes out for next week's update, you'll see it! In the meantime, the way to fix yourself when your horse is pointing off to the side while worn is just to take a small step in the opposite direction; that usually forces the horse to straighten out.

Thank you!!

• Like 1

Got me a PONY. Peanut could get lonely, so I'm thinking to rez a second and name her Butter!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Spiryt Sodwind said:

Hello!

I recently purchased a Teegle horse.  Am loving it but I'm having a problem when wearing the horse and teleporting to various destinations.   My avatar is all over the place and doesn't sit center on the saddle or when bareback.  She sways left. right and blends into the horse.  The horse is also difficult to direct.    I do turn my AO off before wearing the horse and have tried adjusting my position, etc.      I  requested a redelivery to make sure something wasn't messed up but the problem still persists.  It only happens when I wear the horse from inventory.    

Are there any adjustments I should be making or paying attention to?   At the moment I'm stuck on my small parcel with not a lot of space to ride.   Thank you for any and all suggestions and help!   

I'm not sure Teager understands what you're describing or not, but your description is very clear to me because it's happened to me a couple times (Even once on Water Horse) - it happens on a bad region crossing, even just walking from one to the other region. Fortunately it's *very rare*. The only fix is to throw away that horse and grab another from the box (if it's a no-copy version, get a redelivery) - your horse a irreparably broken. Water Horse or Teeglepet - that's an SL bug and can break other vehicles and worn HUDs also.

Glad to hear it's not only me running into that problem.  Yes, I have tried grabbing another and trying again but I get the same result.   So frustrating.  In the meantime shopping around for skins, manes and tails and having fun with that.