A few Roomates

Telavi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm looking for room mates. You can contribute to rent or not, either way is ok by me. This is a homestead, an entire sim. I'm working on decorating it still of course, if you have any suggestions, I'd be open to them. I want you to treat this like your home too, decorate and knock yourself out. I don't care if you're male or female, I'd just like to be able to be good friends with you at the very least, so that it's not awkward or anything, ya know? Anyways for anyone who may be interested, message me in world Telavi Resident.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

So an update, we're housemates now with a room each, we're buying a fullsim next month to expand out from, only interesting great people need apply. So far there are 6 of us.

Edited by Telavi
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 7:52 PM, SolsticeCarlet said:

Would love to talk to you in world, will im as soon as I can get online. :D 

sounds good. Also new update, looking at buying a full sim now, 30,000 prims of possibility. Anyone else with imagination and creativity  is a plus, would love to create something awesome and have fun doing it with friends.

13 minutes ago, Telavi said:

sounds good. Also new update, looking at buying a full sim now, 30,000 prims of possibility. Anyone else with imagination and creativity  is a plus, would love to create something awesome and have fun doing it with friends.

Sounds awesome. Hey, I can't find you in world. Feel free to send me an IM . SolsticeCarlet :) 

• Like 1

So we bought the Sim, 30k prims to fool around with. Rooms in the mainhouse are free, houses on the land cost. It's coming along great and would  love to build it together with others. 3 are up,1 is spoken for and more are to come.

48165576317_a8cba86a1c_k.jpg

• Like 2

I'd be interested in a room if there are some still available. I've been trying to make new friends and figure being roommates with multiple people would be nice. I think I sent you a IM or at least I hope I sent it to the right profile. If you didn't get the message though please send me a message.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.