Derparella

Where'd my house go?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Landed by my new house, clicked the mailbox and poof, house disappeared. Tried cycling through other options, nothing loads. Relogged and ported out and back in. Nothing. 

Where'd it go?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Derparella said:

I don't even know how to go about finding a Linden lol fml this is just my luck!

Go to your Dashboard on the main webpage and go to Help then on the right hand side you will see the menu for Concierge Support... under that choose "Submit a Support Case"

• Like 3

You might want to try this, copied from Patch Linden's Topic:

"Additionally, we have implemented the ability for parcel owners to reset their house controller scripts (the mailbox or life ring for rezzing a different house) should a Resident encounter an issue generating the house selection menu.  If you do not receive a house selection menu when you click your House Controller, simply click on and hold the Controller for at least two seconds to reset the scripts. This should correct for most issues of this nature.  If the problem persists after attempting this, please contact support."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tried a script reset, then a Linden tried a region restart & finally, Dottie Linden had to come & pry my houseboat from the sea floor with her bare hands. It was impressive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Remember that you can click-and-hold the mailbox/life-preserver for two seconds to reset the scripts in them.

• Like 1

If resetting the mailbox/life preserver as explained by Alyona Su and Shamu077 doesn't fix things and bring back the menu, please drop me a slurl either by IM or a private message here and I'll take a look.

But please try the script reset first.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Could actually be interesting... to leave your house derezzed. :) Then you could put something else on your plot. Although, in all fairness, what LL offers at Bellisseria is pretty darn good, and their homes don't eat into your prim allowance.

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.