Role play in Bellisseria

Kat Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since Ziggy posted about the Bellisseria cat, I've been wondering how many of you intend to RP in Bellisseria & what will you be... we have sanitation workers and cafes already. Will there be a Montessori school? Who will drive public transit & school buses?  Library? Palm Reader? How do we RP in a way that encourages family , community & fun but respects the boundaries of those who don't wish to partake?

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

How do we RP in a way that encourages family , community & fun but respects the boundaries of those who don't wish to partake?

Easy. If you're in a RP group .. have a group tag that includes "RP" .. eg

Bellisseria ___________ RP

_________ {RP}

RP __________

Replace blank with whatever you're doing.

Don't randomly RP with people without an RP tag, feel free to poke in IM and ask if they want to join in the fun .. and if so, get them in a suitable group with  a tag.

Boundaries are always clear and always respected.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Easy. If you're in a RP group .. have a group tag that includes "RP" .. eg

Bellisseria ___________ RP

_________ {RP}

RP __________

Replace blank with whatever you're doing.

Don't randomly RP with people without an RP tag, feel free to poke in IM and ask if they want to join in the fun .. and if so, get them in a suitable group with  a tag.

Boundaries are always clear and always respected.

yes, good idea, we need rp tags to let others know to interact with us

Edited by ClariceRose
typos again!
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Since Ziggy posted about the Bellisseria cat, I've been wondering how many of you intend to RP in Bellisseria & what will you be... we have sanitation workers and cafes already. Will there be a Montessori school? Who will drive public transit & school buses?  Library? Palm Reader? How do we RP in a way that encourages family , community & fun but respects the boundaries of those who don't wish to partake?

There are currently 8 taxi, bus, plane, and boat drivers in the Belleseria Dept. of Transportation group and more growing. Basically you create a notice about what service you provide and other can request and RP it (picking you up , driving to community areas ect.

Other can request rp service.

I also do postal deliveries. 

I put out a food bowl and water bowl and have yet to see a cat. Guess they avoid the island chains. 

Edited by anthonytorino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Rex the kitty was at The Squishy Pickle today during DJ Sophia Day (sophiaxuan)'s Party!

He's the little orange dot curled up on the sand by the picnic table nearest the stairs!   Lucky there were lots of ice buckets with cool water around, but I never thought to bring any Rawr Kitty treats!  Maybe he'll find his way to @anthonytorino's place today! 😉 

02c03252107519a264a5c772d92e91fa.gif

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.