• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, it's one thing to not be able to move in RL when one of the cats deems me worthy to sit on, but the tuxedo just came to visit, climbed up, and put her butt in my face.  

I'm going to file my BIG news here today... First of all Thank you to everyone who has given me support in these forums as I have waited to get a home in Bellisseria... Tonight I finally did... I

The Bellisseria Cat with new friend Bellisseria Boo (lost puppy) in front of The Bellisseria Cat House.

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Looks like that damn cat is back...

Was the Bellisseria Cat abducted all this time and and now returned by aliens???  😱

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

Was the Bellisseria Cat abducted all this time and and now returned by aliens???  😱

Well, you know, when they asked Rex who our leader was... what else would a cat say except "ME(ow)"? 

• Haha 4
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a visitor today, and this time I was able to find the cat food! I dozed off though, and my visitor had gone by the time I woke up (maybe the snoring was too loud) 😊

Bellisseria Cat.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
6 hours ago, 93YearOld said:

I had a visitor today, and this time I was able to find the cat food! I dozed off though, and my visitor had gone by the time I woke up (maybe the snoring was too loud) 😊

Bellisseria Cat.png

You're so lucky Granny. I've waited for our Cat to visi t my animal roommates for months, even placing food and water by the porch. Snif snif, I guess she doesn't like my decor, snif snif snif  😿😿😿😿

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Eliza Cabassoun said:

It's getting harder and harder to be the Bellisseria Cat...many have security turned on, and I'm seeing fewer people gathered in public areas.

Oh I just saw this. We have turned off our security, and left food and water bowls out for any feline visitors. We've also noticed more people think it's OK, not cats, to just TP into other peoples homes 😕 I might just add your name to the Honoured Guest list

• Like 5
Just now, Elena Core said:

You're so lucky Granny. I've waited for our Cat to visi t my animal roommates for months, even placing food and water by the porch. Snif snif, I guess she doesn't like my decor, snif snif snif  😿😿😿😿

Send a message, and switch security off. I love when she visits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Eliza Cabassoun said:

It's getting harder and harder to be the Bellisseria Cat...many have security turned on, and I'm seeing fewer people gathered in public areas.

But some of us have catmint, and toys, and no dogs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

My alt was just griefed by two Premium a* holes, and THAT is why people have security on 😡

Another option is including our Cat in the security list

• Like 4