The Bellisseria Cat

Zero Starchild

8 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Ok so with every good intention I offered up my place to be home to the Bellisseria Squirrel... Well... she went in and changed the name of my home from "Eva's Home" to "Bellisseria Squirrel & Eva"

🙄

[ Eva ] & Belliserria Squirrel_001.jpg

I laughed when seeing this and then this came to mind...and I laughed even more.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K16fG1sDagU

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, YeonaV said:

I'm a premium member, but only old themed homes are offered. How do I get new home?

They are currently all taken.  You can periodically refresh the page to see if one shows up to be claimed.  Otherwise, you'll need to wait for the next release of more homes.  Keep an eye on this thread for updates:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I hope this is on Flickr so I can fave it!

I'll probably eventually post this to flickr but I'm kinda holding off on flickr until they fix their camera roll... I hate the editor they are making us use right now

❤️ Eva (Bellisseria Squirrel)

• Like 4

cd195ddb6187f451c9e9319db4685263.gif

She came to visit the other day, she keeps true to form does not speak, did however say 'snack' when she saw the seagulls. Everything in Ashias home was phantom, she tried to jump up on the counter with no luck so I quickly rezzed a cube and slid it under the counter, she hung out awhile and then left. It was darling :)

Edited by Sasy Scarborough
  • Like 13

Was making a round of Bell last night on my horse, noticed a green dot following me for a while. I had to stop and check my map to see where I was, and the green dot caught up. Turned out it was the Cat and Rex. 😃 Was my first time seeing them, so that was nice. Unfortunately as i'm not a roleplayer I didn't exactly know how to respond, haha.

• Like 7

On 5/26/2019 at 7:47 PM, Ziggy Starsmith said:

The Bellisseria Orca was lonely....

Snapshot_004.jpg

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

Snapshot_005.jpg

Omgosh I want one of these! I'll totally go buy one because I didn't even know these were a thing.

If I could do the dance, i'd make a bento one. I ❤️ Orcas.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 4

Gorgeous pics. Man alive second life has never looked better than it does in Bellesseria. So much still jaw drops me in awe and we've lived there ... a month now I think !

Anyway, we were enjoying the disco at the beach on Sunday and I had a surprise visit :D

dgfdg.jpg.33d68b876e4e56a572b71be9789c9205.jpg

etrertert.jpg.47f893a9495d53e18a64838cd700d7c0.jpg

Edited by rasterscan
  • Like 9