The Bellisseria Cat

Zero Starchild

Just now, Blush Bravin said:

I got my very own visit this morning, well Debi did. But I was so surprised and enamored with the little family that I didn't think to snap a pic until they were running away. 

Someone needs to trap, spay them, and clip their ears so we know they they can’t keep breeding.

• Haha 7
  • Sad 3

33 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yes! I post this on Facebook regularly. lol

It never fails to make me laugh. Not sure what it is about it, but it's perfect. Maybe because I feel quite sure that if my little beasties could talk, it'd be a lot like that!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

It never fails to make me laugh. Not sure what it is about it, but it's perfect. Maybe because I feel quite sure that if my little beasties could talk, it'd be a lot like that!

It's that stubborn refusal to take "no" for an answer that I love, because my RL kitty is just as hard-headed! 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Hey Ziggy, speaking of Bellisseria Animals: the two foxes that adopted Baphy & I said they saw you by the boathouse in Thresher this AM when they nabbed a houseboat there ;)

Yes that was my old boat house that I just abandoned. I wanted to switch to a house. That boathouse was a great location. It took me 2 hours to get a traditional house lol. I hope you enjoy the boat house there. It had many memories for me and the Bellisseria Cat 😉 I am thinking of turning the house I got into a hang out for our new Bellisseria Furry Group.

Edited by Ziggy Starsmith

6 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Yes that was my old boat house that I just abandoned. I wanted to switch to a house. That boathouse was a great location. It took me 2 hours to get a traditional house lol. I hope you enjoy the boat house there. It had many memories for me and the Bellisseria Cat 😉 I am thinking of turning the house I got into a hang out for our new Bellisseria Furry Group.

I thought that'd might've been the case 😃   Foxy Monika appreciates it greatly as I've been refreshing for a week trying to get a new houseboat after I abandoned mine by the Pickle. And yes- that is a great location! Sea at our back, beautiful sunsets, near the lighthouse. We sailed & boated a bit from there last night while Monika finished setting up. Come back by anytime and tell the Bellisseria Cat that the foxes who live there are friendly to felines ;)

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 1

The foxes--although they insist that they're Kitsune--told us that they promise not to eat any of the animals that belong to the Bellisseria Animals group. Nor any of the typical housepets. They said they prefer human food. That's how they adopted us--they were sitting quietly on the beach one morning waiting for us to notice them, and then politely asked if we had any food we would share. They also seem to really like tea, lol.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Fushichou Mfume said:

The foxes--although they insist that they're Kitsune--told us that they promise not to eat any of the animals that belong to the Bellisseria Animals group. Nor any of the typical housepets. They said they prefer human food. That's how they adopted us--they were sitting quietly on the beach one morning waiting for us to notice them, and then politely asked if we had any food we would share. They also seem to really like tea, lol.

This punk skunk is fond of pizza and Dr Pepper and is known to be very friendly when fed 😉 lol

Snapshot_001 (297).jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1