Shandi Varriale

Professional head shape/skin help?

Are there any talented individuals one or professinal services that provide paid help with making a high quality avatar look? I have one i created that i love but am bored of the look and haven't  been able to make anything else I really love. I'd like to pay a talented person to help me create another beautiful high quality head/face/skin combo. I've tried numerous shapes they sell on the MP and in world but those never look as advertised to me.

I prefer to use lelutka unless there's a way past a certain look with catwa that i dont find appealing.

Please reach out if you can help :)

Thank you

This is my shape for LeLutka Simone with Maitreya body.  If you would like I will send you a copy of the shape.  If you have a different head in mind or a some tweaks you would like to see, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

2019-05-06_014a.thumb.jpg.34e058f755ae5675fe47433804b6e5b2.jpg1893545553_2019-05-15_006(2).thumb.jpg.c9bb7623036dfd97bd5f380522825c1b.jpg

I do like that look paired with that skin. Yes please send the shape. I have belleza and greer but may have Simone in my folders as well.

Is that a League skin Rhonda?

Once I get online later today would it be ok if I reach out in game?

This is a Session skin,  Gloria I believe in Tone 00b.

Feel free to hollar any time.  However my grand-monsters have a dance recital tonight so I will be away  from 4:30 to 7:00 SLT.  Then tomorrow night we have diner plans with friends ... but I'm usually online every night. 

/me laughs

I'll send the shape your way. 

2 minutes ago, LolitaFrance Anthony said:

Would that work with a classic avatar? 

Not the head, no.  It would look misshapen and weird.

6 minutes ago, LolitaFrance Anthony said:

I have no idea how to reply to you specifically, the way you did to me.

Click the word "Quote" right down here

----------V
----------V