Chic Aeon

Linden Homes - Pick Your Plot (a daydream)

Posted (edited)

Imma thinkin' that we could use a little more positive energy around here.  To that end I am introducing  a new fantasy thread. 

If you could switch to any plot on the existing continent where would it be?     It can't be your own plot or your alts plot, but one that you are truly lusting after.   Please include a photo of the area or a map shot or coordinates.  Let's have some fun!

I have visited each and every region on the current Bellisseria  continent. This is by far my top pick. There are some others, but this has A. location, B. minimal neighbors, C Parklike adjoining areas D. adjoining road and E. Unobstructed ocean view.  And it is also bordered by some slight hills so not entirely flat (a personal plus). 

EDIT: You don't need to already have a plot to participate. 

757030503_PickYourPlot.thumb.jpg.49e4d8440fd085b2d9069a95d23aa30b.jpg

jacinto.png.6502d670d9def57a00cbbc2634f5f596.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 8

I hope the home owners don't mind their "addresses" being published here. Just a suggestion that maybe just a photo might be less intrusive for those who value their privacy. :)

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Just about anywhere in Princess Caroline, Templeby, Bluefinch,  Capitol Springs, San Jocoso, or one of the closer mountainous homes of Willoughby, Standard, or Finnegan. Preferably as far away from the houseboats as possible(I personally find them ugly and don't want to see them).

Maybe Arabella. I need lots of trees in my life.. a life that keeps throwing me in open air/few trees regions of NW Belli

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 2

I've always thought (and hope) I could get a home tucked always in the mountains on SSPE83 ..

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

A 32 x 32 in Thatsulot (Sp?)

It's northwest in the new houseboat continent. Why Thatsulot? It is mostly water, only a few boats. Less lag, I think.

Edit: It was Tatsulot.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

C Parklike adjoining areas 

This is why I don’t want to give up my old Linden home.

• Like 1

I can play this game! :D In my travels I have definitely seen some spots that wowed me! 

1253899762_fence_0232.thumb.jpg.96ebdcd88d86daa2b5a95c0c13b7de39.jpg

Like this house with a whole community pool in your back yard? How amazing is that? (@ Gaim)

1910352035_fence_0242.thumb.jpg.bf7f8cd3cb078dbea70983b6f6796552.jpg

Or right at the end of your dock, in one of my favorite places, the Hartnell pool! (@ Hartnell)

1231291525_fence_0262.thumb.png.bba3324374b0330859efd18276147d3e.png

This park is one of my favorite places on the whole continent! And how great is this houseboat, backing right up to the park, having a boat house next door, and a beautiful view of a lighthouse right across the way? (@ Fourze)

64112761_fence_0272.thumb.png.4a408250ea2af009b2cef0b16b034542.png

Could you imagine either stepping out the door at the back of your houseboat, or gazing out the large windows at the front of your houseboat, and being greeted with the beautiful view and wild nightlife of the Squishy Pickle? What a great life! (@ Brodovima)

1552570113_fence_0252.thumb.png.a8b1e93ce83d2a7a5583e02e4e85bff8.png

Living the solo life? What more could you ask for than this house with no neighbors and an enormous stretch of beach? Beautiful! (@ Carbuncle)

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, Teager said:

1231291525_fence_0262.thumb.png.bba3324374b0330859efd18276147d3e.png

This park is one of my favorite places on the whole continent! And how great is this houseboat, backing right up to the park, having a boat house next door, and a beautiful view of a lighthouse right across the way? (@ Fourze)

waves from my boat... it's the one right under the lighthouse!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

waves from my boat... it's the one right under the lighthouse!

You lucky duck! 🦆🦆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Teager said:

I can play this game! :D In my travels I have definitely seen some spots that wowed me!

Living the solo life? What more could you ask for than this house with no neighbors and an enormous stretch of beach? Beautiful! (@ Carbuncle)

Damn! 😍

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Teager said:

You lucky duck! 🦆🦆

Thank you! I love, love, love my spot! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Thank you! I love, love, love my spot! 

Beth your spot will be great once they finish that lake !!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Teager said:

Could you imagine either stepping out the door at the back of your houseboat, or gazing out the large windows at the front of your houseboat, and being greeted with the beautiful view and wild nightlife of the Squishy Pickle? What a great life! (@ Brodovima)

nightmare.... i'd abandon it without having a look, even with the risk to have nothing for months ....... the horror to have those parties in your frontyard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dick Spad said:

Beth your spot will be great once they finish that lake !!!

Right? I'm anxiously awaiting that! It looks like maybe it's part of the next spots being built out and I'm soooo excited for it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

A 32 x 32 in Thatsulot (Sp?)

It's northwest in the new houseboat continent. Why Thatsulot? It is mostly water, only a few boats. Less lag, I think.

Edit: It was Tatsulot.

Tatsulot?

I bet that was the last region in the batch to receive a name (That's your lot).

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Teager said:

I'd love that one

Like someone else said, if I was next to the Squishy Pickle, or even very close, I'd abandon faster than blinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

This is easy, one of the homes in the mountains with a ton of privacy :)

Snapshot_557.thumb.png.bab39148dde4420aed3135680d7785dc.png

I'm jealous!

Snapshot_561.png.5daa476201656a47d24fbf8ed33a48b1.png

Snapshot_560.png.3f617e17a233ae72d62dde10848a86d0.png

I love what they did with their yard :)

Edited by WillowTenage
Removed location for privacy.
  • Like 10

Needs sheep or a cow.

I assume Linden uses goats to keep the hill grasses under control. Flocks named after tenured Lindens - like the Oz Flock 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'd love that one

Like someone else said, if I was next to the Squishy Pickle, or even very close, I'd abandon faster than blinking.

Maybe they did, one of my alts monitor the homes page, and a houseboat blinked in and out again.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Teager said:

I'd LOVE that Squishy Pickle plot, too! ♥♥

• Like 1