You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

I can do you one better, there are groups in SL dedicated to SAR that operate all over the grid, normally in the public waterways.

You can find some of these groups in world, there are two which are particularly active and one of them sounds like just what you are looking for, look up the group named United States Navy SL created by Izzy Harcassle and take it from there.

A first responder role play would be cool, but how long would each scenario be, I can imagine running one although I have little experience setting it up. I do have land we could crash a bus on, then hire injured RP. That just sounds amazing, like when I taught medics for war. We started with first responder on civilian type settings and then moved up from there to combat scenarios. Message me. Might be cool! Also, looking for some help with a project at my medical education center. I pay (linden) once I figure out how. Charge nothing. Free donuts, coffee in the lobby. Message me. Glial

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.