BobbieEarhart

Have Logins Been Disabled?

My home sim came up for a restart about an hour ago, just before RL dinner, so I logged out. Now I can't log back in. I finally got the "Login failed." message on screen. Have logins been disabled?

Posted (edited)

There are rolling restarts in progress, but I have tried numerous locations that are not main channel and still can't get in :(

ETA:  inworld numbers are going down also, so I would say, something is wrong....

Edited by Kylie Jaxxon

So maybe the network maintenance that caused the last big problem hasn't settled in as smoothly as everyone thought?

LOL. Well I made it into the "C***** Payment Room" which is the only Favorite I have that isn't on the main channel :D.

I am also unable to log in ... I have tried multiple accounts over different Regions  Getting a Log in Failed Despite our best efforts  something has gone wrong  message

Okay, I'm back in. Whatever the glitch was it seems to have recovered. This is the first Grid Roll after the big maintenance that caused the last outage so maybe things are bit unsettled.

Posted (edited)

I'm also getting the "....Despite our best effort something has gone wrong..." and "your clock may be set incorrectly"

*just got back in*

Edited by Chablis Kinsella

Posted (edited)

No reason to worry. It works again. So stay calm and log in. 😉

Edited by Miller Thor

Posted (edited)

SL had only a little hiccup. The world is not going down and the coffee in the waiting time (25 minutes) was good. It's not the real life but only SL and there you can quietly make a coffee break. 😉

Edited by Miller Thor

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Somethings up.  Many of us on the FS team can't login & e*****up is showing a sudden dip.

https://e*****up.com/slstats/

I couldn't log my alt account with the SL Viewer, either, so it wasn't only Firestorm. But logins are back now, at least for me. 😊

[EDIT] Oops! I shouldn't have read you in a hurry, sorry. And also should have read the whole thread before posting. 😄

Edited by MBeatrix
correction

I experienced it myself today. i tried logging in. I've never had issues in the past during rolling restarts. I kept trying though. I did end up ultimately being able to log in. I did also submit a ticket hoping to bring the issue to their attention