First time selling lindens.

Mandolynnx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It is my first time selling Lindens and I just did it. I used the Linden Exchange, where it says "Sell $L" 

I just wanted to make sure I did it right since it's money and didn't want to mess it up. 

I noticed it says  "Sellers of L$ pay a fee of 3.50% per transaction. Proceeds will be credited to your US$ (Tilia) Account Balance." 

Does the money go back onto my debit card that is on file, or should I add a paypal account? 

Thank you in advanced! 

4 answers to this question

When you sell $L, the money goes into your $USD Balance in your account here in Second Life.  To get it out of SL, you then need to do a "process credit" transaction.  You can't use a debit or a credit card to receive the money; those cards are really only designed to work in one direction.  You'll need to have a verified PayPal or Skrill account to transfer the $USD to.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

When you sell $L, the money goes into your $USD Balance in your account here in Second Life.  To get it out of SL, you then need to do a "process credit" transaction.  You can't use a debit or a credit card to receive the money; those cards are really only designed to work in one direction.  You'll need to have a verified PayPal or Skrill account to transfer the $USD to.

Can the money in your $USD balance be used to pay for renewal of premium sub?? Ive never sold lindens so was curious.

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, ananoelle said:

Can the money in your $USD balance be used to pay for renewal of premium sub?? Ive never sold lindens so was curious.

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, ananoelle said:

Crap I found my answer on my account page 😔

Good!  But why the sad face?  You can indeed use money in your $USD Balance to pay for Premium dues, or for tier.  In fact, when you owe them money, LL looks there first, before charging your registered payment method.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.