DID YOU MISS THE LINDEN HOMES?

Sarahbuxso

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well I have created some similar ones here for rent! These are cute boathouses and the houses DO NOT count against you for prims! You get the boathouse plus the alloted prims! Come check it out before they are all gone! Rentals are $499/wk for 350 prims with sail able waters!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gradstole/199/105/30

gradstole_001.png

So... A *Premium Subscriber* is entitled to a Linden Home (or any 1024 parcel on the mainland) and all land-use fees (a.k.a. "Tier") are waved, making it entirely and totally free. But if I didn't get one of the newer Houseboat Linden Homes, I can *rent* a resident-owned facsimile from you (where you are in control and can eject and ban me for any or no reason at any time) for $8.00 U.S. per month and I get only half the space and prims I would have (2048 m2) if I paid that same amount directly to Linden Lab. Got it.

So, this is a great deal... how?

//JUSTASKING.

8 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

So... A *Premium Subscriber* is entitled to a Linden Home (or any 1024 parcel on the mainland) and all land-use fees (a.k.a. "Tier") are waved, making it entirely and totally free. But if I didn't get one of the newer Houseboat Linden Homes, I can *rent* a resident-owned facsimile from you (where you are in control and can eject and ban me for any or no reason at any time) for $8.00 U.S. per month and I get only half the space and prims I would have (2048 m2) if I paid that same amount directly to Linden Lab. Got it.

So, this is a great deal... how?

//JUSTASKING.

I'm new, I missed out on the Linden homes. I kind of liked the houseboat theme. Not sure about this SL game though. Do I want to pay premium for a month or two at $9.50/month or rent here for a week at a time $2/week without the premium membership to try the game out. Not a bad deal for a newbie. 

3 hours ago, TilRay said:

I'm new, I missed out on the Linden homes. I kind of liked the houseboat theme. Not sure about this SL game though. Do I want to pay premium for a month or two at $9.50/month or rent here for a week at a time $2/week without the premium membership to try the game out. Not a bad deal for a newbie. 

I went over to those houseboats and they are quite nice. That being said, they will NOT be the "Bellisseria Experience".  If you are NEW, my suggestion would be to just come on over to Bellisseria and hang out with folks. There are lots of open community areas as well as citizen public places like pubs and bookstores and coffee shops etc.  There is a citizen (not official) community events website somewhere (don't know where really but asking here will likely get you a link.

Personally  I think it would be better to discover what SL is all about before plunging. You can take part in lots of things on the new continent without having a home there === and right now you can't get a home anyway as they are all sold out. 

So take it slow and explore.

Again, the houseboats here are quite nice IMO but not the same as living on a continent with a community (that can be a plus or a minus as we all know how "families" are.   You could certainly rent one of the mainland houseboats and then hang out in Bellisseria. That works too. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.