Jump to content
Teagan Tobias

So, here’s an idea.

Recommended Posts

Some people, like me, like love the old Linden Homes. But they are packed so tightly its ugly, the sim I am on has almost 50 homes in it. (Meadowbrook area)

So, as the old homes become empty, remove them, when enough are gone, make the rest 1024 foot print giving them more prims and a yard.

Meadowbrook has a line of empty sims on its north side, start the 1024 lots there and make it so only Meadowbrook residents can move there, from an old Meadowbrook house, as they move, delete the old 512 houses. And like Bellisseria make it so you can pick your home style from the homes that are already in use in Meadowbrook. If you leave a buffer between the lots like has been done in Bellisseria, it would look a lot nicer and attract a lot more people.

Make half a dozen sims that can be randomly put down, no fancy paved roads, LOL, make dirt roads, its old.

 

Just a fun thought. IMHO

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are multiple parts of that which would make it insanely complicated and impossible to implement. Without going into detail, it would take more resources to retrofit the old Linden Homes than in creating all of Bellisseria.  It would be much much much much simpler to at some point create a new theme of homes reminiscent of the Meadowbrook style but more updated to current standards.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

There are multiple parts of that which would make it insanely complicated and impossible to implement. Without going into detail, it would take more resources to retrofit the old Linden Homes than in creating all of Bellisseria.  It would be much much much much simpler to at some point create a new theme of homes reminiscent of the Meadowbrook style but more updated to current standards.

 

I knew you were going to say something like this. :( Not disputing your knowledge, btw, just rather sad to see it shot down so fast.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

 

I knew you were going to say something like this. :( Not disputing your knowledge, btw, just rather sad to see it shot down so fast.

On the other hand, I'm glad to see it nipped in the bud before everyone got carried away with the idea. Not that *that* ever happens in the forums...

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Teagan Tobias

I dont know much about tech stuff.

But I do sew.

And it is 100% easier to sew a new dress than reconstruct and old one. 

Soo i think that is why we are all moving to a new continent.

P.s I think there are also cost / profit issues with your idea

However cool it would be

 

Edited by Louminca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Louminca said:

Soo i think that is why we are all moving to a new continent.

 

If only. 😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Teagan Tobias said:

Some people, like me, like love the old Linden Homes. But they are packed so tightly its ugly, the sim I am on has almost 50 homes in it. (Meadowbrook area)

So, as the old homes become empty, remove them, when enough are gone, make the rest 1024 foot print giving them more prims and a yard.

Meadowbrook has a line of empty sims on its north side, start the 1024 lots there and make it so only Meadowbrook residents can move there, from an old Meadowbrook house, as they move, delete the old 512 houses. And like Bellisseria make it so you can pick your home style from the homes that are already in use in Meadowbrook. If you leave a buffer between the lots like has been done in Bellisseria, it would look a lot nicer and attract a lot more people.

Make half a dozen sims that can be randomly put down, no fancy paved roads, LOL, make dirt roads, its old.

 

Just a fun thought. IMHO

 

I like it... turn it into the Reclaimed Wood sim... all houses repurposed and improved

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...