loflux616

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sorry, but I have not understood you well. Did you mean a name for the next landmass of newly created premium Linden Homes, or did you mean the last release of houseboats released on the atolls?

I was under the impression that the latest houseboats on the atolls were still part of Bellisseria (as named by LL). Somebody will correct me, I'm sure, if I'm wrong.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, s2Pandora said:

There is only our 1 continent at the moment. There is another that looks like it, more finished, but that is where the moles are doing the work before moving it to us.

And since that is a work area, I'm not sure they've given it a continent name, so we just refer to it as the SSP area (and SSP = Super Secret Project).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

And since that is a work area, I'm not sure they've given it a continent name, so we just refer to it as the SSP area (and SSP = Super Secret Project).

Yep, I also refer to it as SSP. 😃 Often times i'll say SSP continent when directing somebody to it, anyhoo.

10 hours ago, loflux616 said:

Is there a name to the newly created premium linden home 2nd continent? Bellisseria Community would be the 1st premium home continent community. Hi5! and :D!

They are adding onto the same continent , even with it more the doubling in size soon, it is still part of one major continent region and will continue to expand out and down. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.