My club is bouncing up and down on my land since a land transfer. How do I make it stop?

Asynja Xubersnak

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased my sim from my friend.  Every item on the sim remains where it was but ever since the purchase the club bounces up and down.  I have tried picking it up and putting it back down as well as restared the sim several times.  I also had the builder here to look at it.  I dont think its an issue with the club itself but I can't seem to make it stop.

18 answers to this question

If it's bouncing it means its a happy club and is just hopping to the music.

All joking aside, can you explain what exactly you mean by it is bouncing? Is it possible someone is playing tricks on you who has estate manager rights and is changing the land level on you?

Not sure what is going on with the forums, as my earlier comment said it posted, but did not post.

If your club has a megaprim floor, and your sim is on the main channel, then you likely have the same issue I'm seeing on my sim, and it relates to SVC-5880 (I think I have the number right).   This started for me last week right after a rolling  restart by LL, and I understand they are working on it.  In my case, my space station has an 83-meter megaprim floor, and it interacts with my AV, making my AV go up and down.  To try and do anything without going mad, I have to sit in a chair to do all my building.

@Andromeda, your post is there, there is a bug with the permalinks on comments posted to the OP since they changed the forum to leave all comments open last week.

If you delete the last part of the URL that looks like /comment-id/7226#M7226 whenever you see comments missing on the OP is brings them back.

Good fun eh? LOL :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.