Maitreya Lara / Catwa skins

Emily Seorn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That is a popular combination (Maitreya / Catwa).  What you need to look for are skins which offer both a Maitreya applier and a Catwa applier for the skin tone that you are interested in. 

Maitreya is also Omega compatible, so if you have the Omega relay for Maitreya, you could also look at skins with an Omega body applier and a Catwa applier for the skin tone that you are interested in.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moirakathleen said:

That is a popular combination (Maitreya / Catwa).  What you need to look for are skins which offer both a Maitreya applier and a Catwa applier for the skin tone that you are interested in. 

Maitreya is also Omega compatible, so if you have the Omega relay for Maitreya, you could also look at skins with an Omega body applier and a Catwa applier for the skin tone that you are interested in.  

i have tried looking but i get confused in shop. Was trying to see if anyone had any suggestions in which store to look at. I dont have omega for either

Edited by Emily Seorn

At store look for catwa head appliers and maitreya body appliers, or Omega for both. If you will use Omega applier, you will need Omega relay for both head and body, what is available at Marketplace, or inworld store.

Try demos. Demo not usually match at neck, cause many stores put on demos UV map lines, so it can look different at neck, but at almost all stores here that neck match at full version. Insol, Pumec, The Skinnery, Not Found, Deetalez for example have really nice combinations of face applier and body appliers and have demo for all. 

Edited by Vertiline Colter
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.