New Linden home migration?

Oct Oyen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The time frame given was that it will be AT LEAST 2 years before residents of old linden homes will be urged to move to a new Linden home.

This will give the Lindens and the Moles also at least 2 years to get replacements ready for the current (old) Linden Homes tenants, as well as for new subscribers, AND premium users who are willing to give up their mainland in favor of a new Linden Home.

This means that a LOT of new Linden homes, in various (more than two! 😄 ) themes, will be built in the coming years. When I say a lot, I mean thousands. Perhaps even tens of thousands, but will see what the final numbers will be.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

The time frame given was that it will be AT LEAST 2 years before residents of old linden homes will be urged to move to a new Linden home.

This will give the Lindens and the Moles also at least 2 years to get replacements ready for the current (old) Linden Homes tenants, as well as for new subscribers, AND premium users who are willing to give up their mainland in favor of a new Linden Home.

This means that a LOT of new Linden homes, in various (more than two! 😄 ) themes, will be built in the coming years. When I say a lot, I mean thousands. Perhaps even tens of thousands, but will see what the final numbers will be.

That seems likely now. Can you site your source on this. Last official thing I heard was from Patch's talk at the Home and Garden Expo and that was "around the beginning of the year" which would be a year earlier.   Two years at the rate things are going seems more likely, just like to be able to quote the source on my blog. Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

That seems likely now. Can you site your source on this. Last official thing I heard was from Patch's talk at the Home and Garden Expo and that was "around the beginning of the year" which would be a year earlier.   Two years at the rate things are going seems more likely, just like to be able to quote the source on my blog. Thanks.

I have tried my hardest and my best, but I can't seem to find where I saw that.
Mind you, it was a few months ago. I had thought I read it in Inara Pey's blog, but I can't find it there. But I know it was around the time (perhaps a week later) that her now-famous March 15 post came out. But what I have read could have been a forum post by a Linden, a Mole or it could have been an interview. 

@Fritigern Gothly

For some reason I can't quote YOUR post above but I can quote others - oh well.

THANKS for trying. I know it is difficult sometimes. I am trying to take more notes and make more blog posts so I can remember who, what, when and where.

Since that time you mention was before Patch made the "first of the year comment" I am going to keep that one as the official statement. It doesn't seem now like that will be a viable date, but if they can get out 700 per month, maybe it can be. Always nice to make your goals.   That would be around 8,000 homes. 

And sometimes (more than one would think) info that we DID see --- disappears for whatever reason. Still, taking screenshots of everything is a bit over the top I think LOL.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.