Doc, BJoyful, and 40 avs, all in one small Pickle, rocking out

Kat Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

Loved both of your sets, this was a GREAT party!! 

Thank you very much Miss Hamster!💗   You are adorable and you PartTiEd like a RocK StAr ️ and kept us well fed the whole time! 😉 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, babybluemlch said:

It's my first time and i love the vibe - reminds me a lot of the "old" SL

greedy.jpg

I am so sorry that I crashed in the middle of our conversation! I saw you say something but by time my internet was back on, the message wasn't saved and I could not remember how to spell your name. :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

I am so sorry that I crashed in the middle of our conversation! I saw you say something but by time my internet was back on, the message wasn't saved and I could not remember how to spell your name. :(

no worries! just told you i went and looked at the dropped house and found it hilarious

no wonder you crashed - look at all the people! we're at 49 now!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, JessycaJayne said:

@Rolig Loon Hai hooman! :) If you have the space .. you should add Bellisseria Events group to your list. They announce all the Pirate DJ Pickle Parties in there. But for quick reference, they are held every weekend. Hope to see you at one soon :)

Also follow the calendar of events for Bellisseria at Bellisseria Happenings

• Like 3

On 7/14/2019 at 10:00 PM, Rolig Loon said:

Hmmm...   I went to check out the Squishy Pickle and it was like a ghost town.  Nice beach, though.1069630992_SquishyPickel_014.thumb.png.27fa307608784297a6e68d8fcc0b982b.png

HUGS @Rolig Loon!!  We must have been at a different Squishy Pickle Hut!  There's 3 now!  In Brodovima, Navigation and Penitent Beach regions! :D  Usually 10 AM to 2 PM SLT but sometimes they start early and sometimes they go later!  Catching Pirates = herding cats sometimes!!  :D 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.