We want Chouchou Sim in SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Group Photo in Chouchou Sim?

Maybe it can be a beautiful farewell memory, or maybe it can be a great memory of victory, it does not matter, be that as it may, it can be a beautiful memory.

It's going to be difficult, I know, but as I always say ... we have to try before giving up!

If you are interested, say in the comments that time slot (SLT) and day would be better, we all have different schedules and obligations in RL, that is the difficult part lolol but we will try to do it in a way that is good for the majority, or at least we will try

The photo should be done this week ( at the latest, the last day should be next wednesday)

It does not matter what the photo is, or the outfit, or anything like that, just being there together to take a souvenir photo in Chouchou Sim!

Please!!! who is interested to answer on Flickr

Group Photo in Chouchou Sim?

Edited by Kira Balestra
  • Like 2

Schedules for group photos at Chouchou Sim

It is not an obligation, but due to the difficulty to coincide, we believe that this can be a good way, I hope it works well for the majority.
We have two possible groups to take photos, according to the availability of schedules

↓ ↓ ↓ Check it out  ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
=========================

※ Tonight Schedule 

https://gyazo.com/9d97c098a4bf50df9c900e86821e5502

========================

※ Tuesday's schedule

https://gyazo.com/cf2f26e3cd254f0642411c7c829f5294

=========================

Thanks to Rikuto and his wife for make those schedules for us! 

fixed.thumb.jpg.54ad193e254ca51dfb932f2627fb784a.jpg

Edited by Kira Balestra
  • Like 1

I hope so much that the contact needed is made, and I also hope that it is able to be preserved exactly how it is, the light, the music, everything that makes it magical. Chouchou is the only remaining place that is truly otherworldly to me, and personifies the imagination and beauty that can exist here. What I've always thought, when on the main sim ground level, is the way people just stand on the little sand banks for hours; it reminds me of the movie City of Angels, when all the angels would come down and stand on the beach, taking in the rising sun, quietly, peacefully.

The cathedral... is not only beautiful, but from a builder's eye, absolutely remarkable. Built in the days before mesh, so many thousands of individual pieces, it's a work of not only art, but love. If this landmark vanishes, SL will never be the same for me.

The forum software is giving me no option to edit or delete an older post. I will report my own post and ask a moderator delete it in response to the "issues" its apparently caused.

My intentions were not bad. All we had to go off is that the lab had "tried" to contact the group, that leaves things very vague and open. I only posted what I did out of desperation because I wanted to make sure every possible avenue had been exhausted in contacting the owners... Obviously I am yet another person who doesnt want to see the sim go...

They said. We going to announce the final decision in the group  at the end of June.
Even if you contact it individually, there is not a meaning.
It helps nothing.

Thank you for your understand

Edited by rikutojam

4 minutes ago, mygoditsfullofstars said:

The forum software is giving me no option to edit or delete an older post. I will report my own post and ask a moderator delete it in response to the "issues" its apparently caused.

My intentions were not bad. All we had to go off is that the lab had "tried" to contact the group, that leaves things very vague and open. I only posted what I did out of desperation because I wanted to make sure every possible avenue had been exhausted in contacting the owners... Obviously I am yet another person who doesnt want to see the sim go...

I can understand that perfectly, that's why I explain that no member of Chouchou Sim started this debate, even they did not know about it, it was something that Rikuto and I started honestly and with good intentions, but under no concept, we want nobody to bother or overwhelmed the owners of Chouchou with this.
Think about the amount of messages that they should have been receiving on this topic, without perhaps being aware of this forum, if they did not publish anything, maybe they had their reasons for not doing it, I only mean that

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chouchou remains, but without the music, it's just silence. It's something different now. Nobody has ever said in a notice or in the group what happened, but the soothing music was at least half of what made the region special. I won't be going back, it makes me sad now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 3:48 PM, Morena Tully said:

Chouchou remains, but without the music, it's just silence. It's something different now. Nobody has ever said in a notice or in the group what happened, but the soothing music was at least half of what made the region special. I won't be going back, it makes me sad now.

It seems the music stream has returned :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.