help... deleted friend by accident...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was on a role deleting stuff.  And I deleted one person I did not mean to.  Can anyone tell me how to view possible chats from 7 days ago where I may be able to see his full screen name?  I can use firestorm or the original viewer.  I am using windows 10 on a pc.  Thank you ahead of time for any help.

Preferences/Network & Files/Directories/Conversation logs and transcript locations/Open will open the folder you want. Then open the sub-folder with the name of the avatar you were using when you were chatting. You should find the file of your chat there, named after the person you were chatting with.

Ctrl+P to open the Preferences floater. I'm not sure if the files use the display name or the username, though.

Edited by KT Kingsley

1 hour ago, KT Kingsley said:

Preferences/Network & Files/Directories/Conversation logs and transcript locations/Open will open the folder you want. Then open the sub-folder with the name of the avatar you were using when you were chatting. You should find the file of your chat there, named after the person you were chatting with.

Ctrl+P to open the Preferences floater. I'm not sure if the files use the display name or the username, though.

It uses the user name, not display. Never display.

22 hours ago, JJack Montreal said:

you have that person calling card in a folder in your inventory if you didnt deleted it

I actually did find my friend by using the calling card folder.  But, I want to thank everyone for their advise on this matter.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.