littlepaddy1

who can help me How much does it cost to open a sim?

I'm just starting out and would like to have a sim to rent out shops homes club and have fishing and  wishing to make a bit of income from can anyone help me, please  and How much does it cost to open a sim

in the viewer then menu: Me \ Account Dashboard  (opens your web account profile)

on web account the bar menu (top the screen): Buy Land  (explains what you need to do to buy land from LL)

Note that the initial cost to buy a region includes the first month's maintenance fee. Starting with the second month you'll have to pay $249 each month to keep the region.

Also note that the "income" part is quite hard to come by.  There is a lot of competition out there, so your sim will need to be very attractive in some way to get enough people there such that you can make a profit.

11 hours ago, Parhelion Palou said:

Note that the initial cost to buy a region includes the first month's maintenance fee. Starting with the second month you'll have to pay $249 each month to keep the region.

were did you get that from do you have a link for it

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Also note that the "income" part is quite hard to come by.  There is a lot of competition out there, so your sim will need to be very attractive in some way to get enough people there such that you can make a profit.

thank you mit be a good way of doing it 

33 minutes ago, littlepaddy1 said:

were did you get that from do you have a link for it

It's on the land pricing page that was linked to in one of the responses above.  It's the "Land Maintenance" for a private region cost.  Land Maintenance is a monthly cost.