wondering about the new linden homes?

maggiessunrise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, maggiessunrise said:

Me as a current member have read that the updated new homes for premium members for new accounts 

was curious if we current members will ever get the option for the new updated linden homes? And if we do how long before that will happen if ever?

The new homes are for anyone with a Premium account, though they are pretty much out of stock at the moment. However, when they are available, anyone (even an alt!) with a Premium account is eligible to try to get one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, maggiessunrise said:

How does one apply for a new home when they do become available again?

You don't actually apply.  When there are more, there will be an announcement, likely on the Blogs and definitely in this thread:

When they are available, you'll be able to claim one from your dashboard just like claiming one of the older homes.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, maggiessunrise said:

So do I just keep checking the premium  page to see if the new homes are listed or how do I do this?

All of the new ones are currently in use, but if you want to try and snag one up that someone abandons, you can try refreshing the premium page.  It does seem like a very small number of homes or houseboats may be abandoned on a given day, but there is a lot of competition for them by people constantly refreshing the page.

Otherwise, follow Patch Linden's update thread for information about when a new batch may be released:

45 minutes ago, maggiessunrise said:

So do I just keep checking the premium  page to see if the new homes are listed or how do I do this?

Note that when additional (as well as new styles) become available they will undoubtedly be claimed VERY QUICKLY (the last 709 in 27 minutes) so if you REALLY want one it would be good to keep up with the progress here in the forums.  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.