EnCore Mayne

Change Outfit Name Bug

16 hours ago, Mollymews said:

"... Lindens never fix anything". What a person tyically means when they say this is that Linden doesn't prioritise according to that person's priority list of stuff that matters to them

is it too late to ensure that nat's ugly reference is not attributed to anything i said, feel, or accept? 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, EnCore Mayne said:

is it too late to ensure that nat's ugly reference is not attributed to anything i said, feel, or accept? 

no it isn't too late

i was responding to Nalate's commentary which I thought was maybe a little bit sweeping in the context of your OP. Where we do see people vociferously saying Linden do nothing, it is usually after they have abandoned SL for some reason or another

yes we all have our preferences and thoughts about what Linden could/should prioritise. Most people tho, those who remain in SL, are pretty accepting of  what Linden decide to prioritise.  We see the list of fixes that Linden do in each viewer release and are generally pretty happy about that. For sure we look for the fixes we are particularly wanting. If so then yay!, if not then oh! well maybe in the next release and we carry on 

Edited by Mollymews
do