How to mirror a pose?

Nescolet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Let's say I have a pose that raises right hand forward with some bento hand gesture...

Is there a quick way to mirror a pose, including bento poses?

For non-bento poses I have tried QAvimator and BvHacker tools but didn't find any option for quick mirroring.

As for bento poses, I guess any full body pose mirroring must be done with Blender+Avastar2 combo but I could not find any info on how to quickly mirror a pose besides selecting each relevant bone at a time from one side, copying its pose and pasting the mirror copy to the other side.

• 2 months later...

I am not using Quavimator for years now, so I don't know about newer versions, but in the version from 2009 there is mirror option under Tools.

On 5/18/2019 at 4:06 AM, Nescolet said:

As for bento poses, I guess any full body pose mirroring must be done with Blender+Avastar2 combo but I could not find any info on how to quickly mirror a pose besides selecting each relevant bone at a time from one side, copying its pose and pasting the mirror copy to the other side.

Correct.

On 7/19/2019 at 9:04 AM, RohanaRaven Zerbino said:

To mirror only one part of the body - ex. leftForearm 🔃 rightForearm, select that part of the body. To mirror entire animation deselect all.

Ah yes, having nothing selected before applying mirror does mirror the pose... BUT... it does not support Bento bones. Last beta version of Qavimator says to support Bento bones but the mirror feature didnt work for me, even after renaming male1.dae and just having position selected.

Do you know any other program I can use to mirror a Bento pose?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.