On 6/19/2019 at 4:45 PM, CoffeeDujour said:

No avatars look like the real person. Not a single one.

What's the criteria here?  Because me and my avvie look pretty close.  I just chose to make her less fat than me haha.

• Like 1

Not sure why the hostility about people who look for RL love here.. It's not my thing, and not what I want, am always upfront if there's romance, it's eternally SL only, but every single person has their own dreams, and that's what SL is for- whatever you seek. Some want to make money, some want a creative outlet, some want freedom to be who they really are. Romance unquestionably has a place here, and you get to know someone much better than first life dating, because people reveal their true thoughts. Their insides, exposed. Dating and getting to know someone is much more comfortable in a virtual world, for many, so I wish the OP the best of luck.

• Like 2

On 6/20/2019 at 6:46 PM, anniepany said:

OMG, I need new contacts, I really thought that said something else....nvm...slinks out the door and goes back to reading....

OMG  BRAAAAAAAAAAAA     LM BLEEP  OFF    LOLOLOLOLOLOL    real  life  husband shaking his  head ,,,, lolololol

• Haha 1