Hey all I been on Second life for a long time and I am finally getting to a place in my heart to want to have a woman to have me as my own for me to show her the love and care and respect that anyone would deserve. Yes I am a Furry aka furry fandom any human woman would be willing to accept that Great :-) I will warn this though I do take SL dating to the Real life thing as well, Yes Meaning I do take it to RL standards when it comes to dating on here meaning you meet me on Second life and if it gets serious I do ask to take it for RL and meet up one day physically not just behind the glass screen of the computer. 

• Like 1

Why you need to be that rude? Lots of people get a partner for both worlds, playing SL. Who you are for judge that? Live and let it live others. SL is for second chances and enjoy. Everyone decides how to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, Yunahudson said:

Why you need to be that rude? Lots of people get a partner for both worlds, playing SL. Who you are for judge that? Live and let it live others. SL is for second chances and enjoy. Everyone decides how to.

I think you are the rude one, I was stating a fact . 

4 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Seriously you need to get out more RL. SL is not a dating service there are plenty of them RL. 

People use SL for all different reasons, and if people want to date and try their luck at meeting a partner on Second Life, then why not? The real world is full of misery, let's at least try and make the second one happy! 

2 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

I think you are the rude one, I was stating a fact . 

What you really stated was an opinion, not a fact! We all have them and if yours is different to the OP's then that's totally fine, but maybe you could have constructed it in a way which was helpful and contributed to the original post? Anyway I am not trying to argue, just giving a little insight as to why you may have been called rude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, tomfrostt said:

People use SL for all different reasons, and if people want to date and try their luck at meeting a partner on Second Life, then why not? The real world is full of misery, let's at least try and make the second one happy! 

What you really stated was an opinion, not a fact! We all have them and if yours is different to the OP's then that's totally fine, but maybe you could have constructed it in a way which was helpful and contributed to the original post? Anyway I am not trying to argue, just giving a little insight as to why you may have been called rude.

Thanks for the insight am sure you are right. 

We should all obviously take your words onboard , actually most SL relationships do not end in RL so ‘lots’ of people who meet on here do not meet up in RL. 

The vast majority are not here to meet up RL they are here for the fantasy. They don’t even want to see how you look RL

So I beg to differ, have a nice day , don’t want to take this any forward you have your opinion which you are entitled to, same as me.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, tomfrostt said:

What you really stated was an opinion, not a fact!

Sorry, it is a fact that SL is not a dating site. Not that it can't be used as one. I wouldn't recommend it though.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Please, keep looking not for a person but for your passion, Your Love, Your Courage, Your goals, your Dreams., your happiness, yourself. keep looking. Explore your worth before you explore another. know your worth. Know yourself only then will you know what you need over what you want. You need yourself to become your own. 

SL has a love source it has since it started but you have to be yourself also live life many have but love can be rare best to take your time. Yes they have dating places in world but you. I went real myself in the past many others have. 

Love is rare but if you find it good luck. 

Places in world. 

AvMatch

Actually Love: After Dark - Dating Agency

Actually Love - Dating Agency

Kashiu Dating Agency, Anime Dating

Drawn To You: Dating and Hangout 

Sweethearts Jazz & Romance Club 

Romance Love and Discipline

Garden of Dreams

Chained Romance Adult Beach

The Woodland Realm Romance 

Romance in the Clouds

Strange Brew C59463995_2338550746207423_5410754822603276288_o.jpg

Edited by ShaydraPromise

Dating in SL can totally work.

All the caveats of any long distance relationship apply.

Wish you the very best of luck.

• Like 4

On 5/18/2019 at 3:40 PM, Laika Ravikumar said:

The vast majority are not here to meet up RL they are here for the fantasy. They don’t even want to see how you look RL

dunno i've met 6 in Rl and they lived nowheres near me.. in fact most guys don't even wanna talk to you unless you got voice or a rl pic up.. 

they always mess up though.. they'll pretend to be single, and yet arent.. or they'll be somebody completely different in reality than they are online. 

it's good for people who wanna be somebody else, but if you're gonna date.. they should at least have the same interests in reality as they do in any game/virtual medium they are in. otherwise how do you even know if you have anything in common with them, right?

as for not treating sl as a dating site.. they shouldnt market it as one on the internet- where people can form lasting relationships. even the sl youtube has alot of sl to rl relationship ads. just like every other site where you can meet friends or others to chat to, whether it be text or voice, cam or no cam.. sl needs relationships and friendships to keep it going.. oetherwise we'd just be downloading our own private servers and pretending to do it all alone.. or play sims lol.

• Confused 1

I don't see how dating on SL is all that different than having a long distance relationship...And even if it was can't the whole "seriously you need to get out more RL" be applied to everything done on the internet/SL.

Regardless, I hope you find what/who you are looking for OP! 

• Like 1