mesh body shoulders

nausicaa Dinzeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you want to have broader (natural looking) shoulders, do not get a Maitreya body.  It isn't proportioned so you can make the shoulders look natural.  It is proportioned for the shoulders to be very narrow. When you widen the shoulders, the arms look more and more skinny and the proportions look odd.  Also, the sliders don't really respond as you increase the proportions to try to get a normal shape. 

I would get the demo body for ALL the major mesh bodies before you buy any... I recommend wearing it for a day or two and playing with the shape. It can take a few tries to get any mesh body to look the way you want.

Bodies with reasonable proportions in the shoulders: ebody, slink, altamura.  You must, of course, use the sliders to create a shape you like. The shapes that come with bodies are usually based on the aesthetics of the person who designed them and tend to be a bit 'stylized'.

Notes:

I don't have much of an opinion on the Belleza (sp?) body shoulders, but I think it can probably be made to look ok.  I don't remember anything glaring wrong with it.  I just didn't like the overall body for my personal image (any of the three versions) so I didn't wear it for very long, but I do remember it being better proportioned than Maitreya.  It has been a while since I tried any Belleza body.

I believe Eve can be make to look OK, proportionally, but it wasn't one I liked that much either.  Haven't tried it lately, it may have been updated. (If you get eve, do not use the Eve shoulder fix, if you want natural looking shoulders - it is designed to make the shoulders look abnormally narrow. apparently, some people like to look as if they are too weak in the upper body to pick up a book!!) 

I own ebody, slink and altamura bodies on my various alts, so I have played with them a lot.  I chose them BECAUSE I can make them look naturally shaped and well proportioned. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.