Sign in to follow this  
milandg

Second life Beta

I bought a body mesh and I can't check out new clothes because my avatar hasn't changed and there are no new purchases in his inventory in SL Beta. How do I update my avatar?

Miland

Your best solution is to contact SL support and ask them to synchronize your inventory between Aditi (the Beta Grid)and Agni (the Main Grid).  That, other than waiting, is your best option, I believe.

• Like 1

The beta grid updates some time after you log out of ADITI. Depending on the time of day that can be a couple of hours. Rarely does it take 24 hours. While the time varies the process is reported to start around 6 AM SLT. Depending on how many people have to be updated, and I would guess the size of their inventories, the time to your update will vary.

From time to time people have a problem with the updates stalling. Then you have to contact support and have them trigger an update/sync. That usually gets it working again.