unicorncube

Looking for a decorator for my new home

Not really sure how this works beyond I pay you and you do the work (I'm not sure how I allow you to edit my home) but if you have patience enough to explain things to me then I would love to hire you. 

I like colors like pale pink, light blues, lavenders, and whites. Feminine is a good thing. I also like things that are fuzzy and fluffy though that isn't exactly a requirement. If you think you have spare items that might fit my decorating needs then please contact me here or in world and tell me your prices and we'll go from there. 

Thank you very much. 

Hello there! You might want to try contacting my daughter inworld, Abigail Shu ((iiparadoxii)). She is really good at furnishing / decorating and has a lot of things of the style you described, that she loves driving me crazy with, scattering them all over my house. 😄

Greetings and good luck!

Michael

Hi! I am samarisewell in world, i would like to help you. I have a lot of furniture and textures for walls in my inventory.

Feel freee to contact me!!

Have you tried "The Makeover Agency"? Here's a youtube video on it that came out last year.