New style homes

Cam Mode

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For Patch and team-- I hope when the next style of Linden homes are introduced they will be loaded into the mailboxes--and not require a parcel  abandon /move.

The landscaping and design of the parcels are so unique it would be hard to give up the neighborhood, friends  and views we've gotten so fond of already.

Would keep the neighborhoods fresh looking too.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Randy Pole said:

They already tried that with Horizons - it did not go so well.

Bellisseria could have been like the old houses with their copy and paste landscaping.

Horizons, I have seen it, and it looked boring. If the Moles and Lindens of 2019 make something futuristic, it will be different.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

But what if the new style is urban or futuristic? Let each new theme have its own personal environment.

I agree. Let each theme have its own neighborhood. 

I would like to see a trad added to the mailbox that has an open floor plan someday, and maybe a houseboat in the house boat theme areas akin to Sam's in Sleepless in Seattle (since that is the comparison I have read a few use when explaining why the house boats do not leave their slips)

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Cam Mode said:

For Patch and team-- I hope when the next style of Linden homes are introduced they will be loaded into the mailboxes--and not require a parcel  abandon /move.

The landscaping and design of the parcels are so unique it would be hard to give up the neighborhood, friends  and views we've gotten so fond of already.

Would keep the neighborhoods fresh looking too.

It will be new *THEMES* not styles. Unless they can get a Treehouse or Suburban Condo or Row-House to rez properly in place of your nice little Rambler.

• Like 2

Ebbe stated long ago when the homes were introduced (a Town Hall I believe) that the idea was to have "neighborhoods" with different themes.  Imagine if "the trailers" (many of us thought the SSP pixels LOOKED like trailers but we don't KNOW they are) show up in the middle of one of the posh (some are definitely more posh than others LOL oddly) neighborhoods. Those that are into that gated community vibe would NOT be happy.   

I can't imagine they are going to change this part of their plan, but I guess it could happen. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.