I am looking for a new born baby either boy named Riley or a girl named Rebecca for me and my husband. We really want a child.

You can get Zooby and is another maker of prim babies and then name them those names.

I'm seconding MrsSeren. Get a Zooby baby or those new Zooby children everyone was going crazy over for a minute. Or if you really, really want a "real" kid go to an adoption agency and scour the panels. I might loosen up on the strike requirements of Riley & Rebecca though if you go that route. 

Posted (edited)

Baby avatars played by people tend to start at about toddler age rather than newborn. So for a newborn you'll need a prim baby like a Zooby.

Edited by Matty Luminos

For deco purposes, Black Bantam's creations look far more appealing. They are usually released as gachas, but with a little search on the Marketplace, you should come across the right version that you want.

Paying a "small fortune" for one of Zooby's interactive toys might have a bit of bad timing, seeing that they are setting up a new store with Animesh versions. Perhaps those will turn out less prim- and script-heavy.

Plus that other creator, whose creations strongly remind of the Sims 3 pudding faces.

I  started  with a prim baby and then when I was ready for him to be older I then  found a person with  a child  avi

• Like 1