Kind of a newbie question but......

Treasure Ballinger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, long time no chat!  I have a house in Bellisaria that I want to give up, I assume I do that by abandoning the land, like any other land?  Where do I go if I want to try to return at some future point?  What's the website to sign up again?  And, last, how long before it shows that I've abandoned the land?  Thanks!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Treasure Ballinger said:

No going back.... new houseboats all gone?  

The 709 new houseboats that were released this morning were available for like 27 minutes.   Anything found now will just be luck with refreshing the web page to see if your timing is right to pick up one someone might have just abandoned.  If you abandon your house in order to try that, you could be out altogether.  There are people still refreshing that are interested in picking up a house.

• Like 2

Yeah, your house will be snapped in a flash, I would think, if you give it up.

Well, there's always the old houses to fall back on until the next batch (mid/end June, possibly). Boats...you'll have to get lucky...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Treasure Ballinger said:

Hello, long time no chat!  I have a house in Bellisaria that I want to give up, I assume I do that by abandoning the land, like any other land?  Where do I go if I want to try to return at some future point?  What's the website to sign up again?  And, last, how long before it shows that I've abandoned the land?  Thanks!

Why do you want to give it up? If the reason is that you want a houseboat, then find my thread titled "House Swap".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.