I GOT A HOUSE!!!

Xia Xevious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1802 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

OH MY GOSH!!! SOOOOO happy to hear that!

Congratulations, and welcome to Bellisseria!!

Thanks, darling!  I can't believe this!  Everyone with smallest chance and a bad connection can have a house or houseboat.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

Thank you all for your support and love.  Now let me go home!  *run*

Much love n' Be wild!

Way to go Xia!  I am so happy for you.  You must invite over once you have decorated and I shall do the same when I am finished with the houseboat :)  I got one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's on Hunky Dory, and I named the place "Finding Dory."

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Xia Xevious said:

@xrockinfree @Cougar Sangria @karynmaria

Thank you ladies!

Yess, I will, Cougar! ❤️  Mine is Lily of the Valley!

Karynmaria I love this house but the spot isn't that best.  I will wait for the 3rd wave then I will abandon it and get a better spot cuz I like to live near the water.

The important thing is you are here now with a residence of your very own.  Welcome my friend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Xia Xevious said:

@xrockinfree @Cougar Sangria @karynmaria

Thank you ladies!

Yess, I will, Cougar! ❤️  Mine is Lily of the Valley!

Karynmaria I love this house but the spot isn't that best.  I will wait for the 3rd wave then I will abandon it and get a better spot cuz I like to live near the water.

You definitely shouldn't do so! Not unless you have a premium-alt to assist you!

Never abandon what you have got before you definetely POSESS something better! - or you might be left with nothing!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You definitely shouldn't do so! Not unless you have a premium-alt to assist you!

Never abandon what you have got before you definetely POSESS something better! - or you might be left with nothing!

That is very true.  I heard there will be lots of traditional houses coming out later.  Risky or not is a matter of choice.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

That is very true.  I heard there will be lots of traditional houses coming out later.  Risky or not is a matter of choice.

Well how about making an Alt and making her Premium for one month?

Cost you 9,50 US$ and she could look for you. In Case she got something better, you abandon and look and so on. At the end of the month you would have to decide wether or not it is worth a permanent premium if sshe has the much better house.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
Typo
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well how about making an Alt and making her Premium for one month?

Cost you 9,50 US$ and she could look for you. In Case she got something better, you abandon and look and so on. At the end of the month you would have to decide wether or not it is worth a permanent premium if sshe has the much better house.

For everyone...  can do that.  If your alt likes a house/ best location... you can easily cancel your main pm and use your pm alt for that house.  But mine is a very different story.  I'm oldbie.  I joined 2004.  Can't cancel my pm for many reason. lol

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Xia Xevious said:

For everyone...  can do that.  If your alt likes a house/ best location... you can easily cancel your main pm and use your pm alt for that house.  But mine is a very different story.  I'm oldbie.  I joined 2004.  Can't cancel my pm for many reason. lol

I am oldbie too though younger than you. I joined April 2007 and have (with exception of a few months) NEVER been premium, nor have my alts of which I have a lot, a family of seven, six sisters and a brother, grown over the years ;)

Only when I heard of the new SSP continent I made Leora premium (for three months) later in the first rush for houses I made three of her sisters premium (each 9,50 - the most expensive way) and when the month expired I degraded two of them back to Basic Account and the third, my youngest, who had managed to get the best house I upgraded to a full year Premium. We all are a group and live as a happy family in this house - till Leora will be able to grab an even better one.

She is the one that changed a lot trying to  find something better and finally was left with NOTHING. In this second rush for the boats I hoped to find a better house and when a house appeared on my screen I made my brother Premium, but after lots of ERRORS he ended up with a houseboat - and Leora with nothing. Now I play around with a houseboat for a while, buying extensions in the MP and testing them, but before the month is over, my brother will abandon it, get degraded to Basic acoount .... and ...

Shortly after THAT Lindens will release the third wave ... I guess I will premium another Alt in the process ;)

So many of my USDollars this year for the Lindens - a LOT more then in the 11 years before!! - Great marketing idea!

And Leora? If after the end of her three month SHE still isn't the family member with the best house she'll reduce to basic and live happily ever after in the house of her little sister! Going back to Basic- Account doesen't mean you have to leave SL alltogether!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, SofiaMia25 said:

Still haven't been able to get a home anybody have a landmark? 

Thank You

Sofia

A landmark to what? If you mean to acquire a house, you don't do that inside SL. You do that from your dashboard on the website.

If you mean a Landmark to go look around and explore, there is a landmark thread with loads of landmarks to various points of interest on Bellisseria in this forum.

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, SofiaMia25 said:

Can somebody help me I want to claim my new sl home how do I do that been a member for almost 5 years Thank you

6 hours ago, SofiaMia25 said:

Still haven't been able to get a home anybody have a landmark? 

Thank You

Sofia

You do not get a Linden Home just from a landmark.  You have to first go to your dashboard (https://secondlife.com/my) and (assuming you are Premium) click the 'Get Your Home Now' button on the right side.  On the following page you select a house area or style via the drop downs.  After you fully complete the process, the page will give you a SLURL to your home.

NOTE that there currently are not any of the new 1024 house/houseboats available.  The only ones currently available are the older houses on 512 sqm lots.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am oldbie too though younger than you. I joined April 2007 and have (with exception of a few months) NEVER been premium, nor have my alts of which I have a lot, a family of seven, six sisters and a brother, grown over the years ;)

Only when I heard of the new SSP continent I made Leora premium (for three months) later in the first rush for houses I made three of her sisters premium (each 9,50 - the most expensive way) and when the month expired I degraded two of them back to Basic Account and the third, my youngest, who had managed to get the best house I upgraded to a full year Premium. We all are a group and live as a happy family in this house - till Leora will be able to grab an even better one.

She is the one that changed a lot trying to  find something better and finally was left with NOTHING. In this second rush for the boats I hoped to find a better house and when a house appeared on my screen I made my brother Premium, but after lots of ERRORS he ended up with a houseboat - and Leora with nothing. Now I play around with a houseboat for a while, buying extensions in the MP and testing them, but before the month is over, my brother will abandon it, get degraded to Basic acoount .... and ...

Shortly after THAT Lindens will release the third wave ... I guess I will premium another Alt in the process ;)

So many of my USDollars this year for the Lindens - a LOT more then in the 11 years before!! - Great marketing idea!

And Leora? If after the end of her three month SHE still isn't the family member with the best house she'll reduce to basic and live happily ever after in the house of her little sister! Going back to Basic- Account doesen't mean you have to leave SL alltogether!

That's great!  Whatever that works. :) 
 I am not going cancel mine for an alt.  Still,
I can't wait to abandon my house once they will released more traditional houses due the fences are not removable.   Impossible to build a parking pad for a car or bike.  Shame that location is so beautiful and fancy name.  That's why it's pointless for me to live here.  Waiting for the 3rd wave!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

Still, I can't wait to abandon my house once they will released more traditional houses due the fences are not removable.   Impossible to build a parking pad for a car or bike.  Shame that location is so beautiful and fancy name.  That's why it's pointless for me to live here.  

I think it would be worth filing a ticket or possibly asking one of the Moles to see if the undesired items can be removed. 

• Thanks 1

Well I think they are very FRIENDLY moles! and myabe one will read this and secretly make an exception of the rule! ;)

Cannot do the landscaping much harm if they removed just 1 or 2 fences for you.

But I would not submit a ticket - just TALK to a mole of your choice in a friendly and pleading way!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1802 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.