Parcels

Takenkiller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

I am going to joining as a Premium Member today, but I have a question. The themed homes do they come furnished? or can I furnish them. And what if I want to get a home and place it on the parcel. Can I do that also? I was under the impression that in joining as a premium member you would get a parcel of land and could put your house on it. Am I wrong?

Thanks

Takenkiller

1 answer to this question

with Premium we get a 1024m tier allowance which we can apply to mainland. Our options are:

1) Get a new Linden Home, which LL are currently rolling out, which uses all our 1024m tier allowance. We must use the building provided, however there are styling options which we can use to adapt the look of the building. This home comes unfurnished
2) Get an old Linden Home which uses 512m of our 1024m allowance. We must also use the building provided, it has some styling options also. It is also unfurnished. We can then use the remaining 512m and apply it to another 512m parcel elsewhere on mainland. We can have 2 homes this way. We have to buy this 512m from the current parcel owner. These parcels typically come bare, we have to provide our own buildings and furnishings
3) Buy a 1024m parcel on mainland from the current owner. Or we can divided it down further into smaller separate parcels as we prefer: 2 * 512m parcels or 1 * 512m + 2 * 256m, etc. Again these parcels typically come bare. We have to provide all content ourselves
4) We can contribute our tier allowance (or part) to a group that owns a parcel(s). We can be the owner of the group. When we do this then we (the group) get a 10% group parcel bonus.  

basically the Premium doesn't come with a Home out the box. It comes with tier. Which we can divide as we prefer. I give an example based on what I have:

- i have two homes

- i own a old Linden Home. I own this in my own name. It costs me 512m tier. Leaving me 512m tier

- i made a group. I am the owner of the group. I made an alt account and added it to my group. A group must be 2 or more accounts. I contributed my remaining 512m tier to my group. My group then bought a 560m mainland parcel. 512m + 10% = 512 + 51.2 = 562.2. 560m is the amount of group-owned land that we can get for 512m tier

- were I to abandon my old Linden Home and contribute that 512m tier to my group, then my group can obtain 1120m of mainland for my 1024m tier allowance

Edited by Mollymews
allownce

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.