Creditcard approval

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

sorry wash having browser issues so there was only an I anyway back to the topic,

i always used paypal and i'm getting tired of the limit. tried to raise my limit but just won't work so decided to try my credit card. i alwats get an error. i tried calling LL with the long distance number since i'm overseas but i get wrong number. and in the ticket system i don't find anything about this. any suggestions ?

Are you trying to dial this number?  703-286-6277

That's international billing. You can't use Linden Lab's other contact numbers from overseas.

If you are getting a wrong number check the country codes you are dialing to make sure that is all correct, or just dial 0 for an operator and ask them to connect you to the above number. That's what I've done before since it can be tricky sometimes to dial international numbers. Be aware that there may be a fee if you use an operator to connect.

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue, I emaild with lindens....got a very nice response ....with advice to use another browser and send screenshots of errors....I did...and it didn't help....so I sent another email.....again a very friendly response ....sorry to hear you are still having trouble......if you have other problems feel free to contact us:)))....well so in other wiords....don't write again about this Benthe ....They are working on it...it said....but now....weeks later.... im still without a creditcard...and cannot do much....

weeks went by....and finally i gathered the courage to call their numbers.( as english is not my native language)....well what can I say...my phone also says....wrong number....number unknown.....with and without the landnumber....sighs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.