Food for thought for Linden Labs:

Not all of us read the forums or think to do so. Perhaps an email or especially a notice in world would be good to make an announcement about things? Hell only reason I learned about the release of the new Linden homes was because of a creator I buy from posted on her FB page that the new Traditional and Boathouses were going fast and said to watch the Forums for the new releases.
  • Thanks 1

as any company there are several communication channels in use, if the users don't take the efford to look there it's not the problem of the company
FB
blogs
forums
and more...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, FyreRose said:

Food for thought for Linden Labs:

Not all of us read the forums or think to do so. Perhaps an email or especially a notice in world would be good to make an announcement about things? Hell only reason I learned about the release of the new Linden homes was because of a creator I buy from posted on her FB page that the new Traditional and Boathouses were going fast and said to watch the Forums for the new releases.

Food for thought:

LL has a Blog and that is considered Official Communication.  There was a blog post when the first set of houses/houseboats was released.  When those were all taken, that blog post was updated to specifically say to watch a certain thread in the forums - and it gave the link to that thread.

• Like 3

Thank you, See I didn't even know about the threads on the forums or anything..  Thank you for the heads up now I know what to watch and keep an eye on.

• Like 2